F3 Preferences - What You Do

I changed it from your job to what you do for the f3 drivers bc they are very young

Jake Hughes
You are an architecture student. You're not sure why, but you enjoy drawing up plans for homes. You work part time in a cafe just so you'll be able to have your own place.

Oscar Piastri
English. Game night is fun. Scrabble especially since you study English. "Melancholy? That is not a word!" "It is." "That is like the dog with a melon on its head. Stop making up words! You're cheating!" "Babe! I'm not cheating it's an actual word!"

Logan Sargeant
You study engineering and you are planning on doing work experience with either McLaren or Red Bull. Either one and if you live up to your expectations, you might even get a job offer for when you finish school.

Liam Lawson
Music. You study music. Liam loves listening to when you have to compose an original piece so he can listen to you sing and sometimes he will record it for later so he can always have a little part of you with him.

Max Fewtrel
You attend medical school. You've always loved helping people and you had enough qualifications when you left high school to go to medical school so why not?

Sophia Floersch
You study law. You've always found an interesting side to law and you just like it, it's something that you've always wanted to do.

Paul Aron
Okay, he's 16. You work weekends from 10 until 4 (bc that's what I work) at a local restaurant. It's just to have some money for yourself so you aren't asking your parents for money constantly.