✨Logan Sargeant - Fairytale Of Disneyland

A Disney prompt being used! Yay! Thank you RedBullGirl333 for the request, hope you enioy it. There's gonna be a part 2 bc I had an idea for it but wanted it to be in two seperate parts bc it just feels like it would be better if it was so that'll be coming out soon. (just a ps the f3 boys are so underrated that is all) enjoy reading xxx

The sun barely rose when you woke up. The stars were probably still out and the sky was more than likely still navy. You were finally here. Disney land. Your life long dream. You remember watching Tangled when you were younger and you always wanted to experience love like Rapunzel and Eugene had and now you finally had something like that, with your boyfriend of two years Logan. You pat around your side drawer to look for your phone in the darkness. You turn it on and look at the time. 4am. The perfect time to get up, for Disney land anyway. Stretching your arms, you get out of bed and walk over to the window to throw the curtains open, but first, you have to be hella extra in Disney land so of course, you had to play Bonjour from Beauty and the Beast.

Logan was deep in slumber when he heard a melody playing. His eyes fluttered open to see his girlfriend dancing around to whatever song was being played in her headphones and she had it on so loud, he could hear the bloody song. He smiled as he watched her spinning and humming along. When she told him that she had never been to Disney Land, he just had to bring her for her birthday and so he did. He took out his phone and began recording her, holding in a laugh as he did so. You eventually caught on that he was recording and stood in the middle of the room. "How long have you been recording?"

He takes a look at the timing on the video. "About two minutes." You cursed under your breath. "Let's get ready then. We're up, we may as well." He gave you a strange look before chuckling. "It's like, five in the morning babe." He mumbled turning back around to sleep. "But it's disnyeland! How can you sleep? I wanna go meet Belle and Ariel and Tianna and Mulan and-" "I get it. You wanna meet them all." You nodded your head. "Damn right!"

"Don't curse! We're in Disney land! It's supposed to be the land of happiness not foul mouths." he said, earning a laugh from you in return. "Well why can't we just have both? Happiness and foul mouths? Why not at the same time." He stops you from speaking further, already knowing how deep your mind was in the gutter. "Nope. You are not ruining my childhood memories of Disney land."

"Alright, alright. Worth a try at least." you shrug your shoulders and make your way to the balcony overlooking the beautiful Kingdom on happiness. Your life long dream was finally coming true. You leaned your chin onto the palm of your hand and let out a content sigh. A smile creeps onto your lips as you feel his arms make their way around your waist. He places a soft kiss into your hair and lays his head onto your shoulder. "Is it as pretty as you though it would be?" Of course. You nod. "And I'm here with you so that's a bonus."

The presence of his arms left momentarily but the sweet melody of beauty and the beast began pkaying. He grabs you and begins dancing to the song, swaying side to side with the ocasional spin too. You share a look and it is as though everything you wanted to say has been said within the look. Every "I love you" that you've ever wanted to release from your lips, every word, every calling of his name, everything was said without a single word being spoken. He begins leaning in until the gap between you both was closed by the feeling of each others lips. When you pulled away, it left you both smiling. "I love you princess ." he whispered. "I love you too, Prince charming"