💐George Russell - How He Proposed

You didn't know if you had the energy to scream. You had been telling everyone that they were crazy, that they were insane and now look. A positive pregnancy test on your bathroom counter. You let out some little sobs as you slid down the bathroom door, not exactly knowing how to react to this new found news. You wanted a baby but George wasn't too pushed on it honestly which caused mixed emotions all around. You were happy you could have a baby but worried about George's reaction. You had to tell him. There was no way around it. I'm not sure how, but you somehow pushed it off for a month. The belly grew bigger by the day and your ways for hiding it were slim now so now, you hadn't a choice ein the matter. You had to tell him.

Your anniversary. Not scary at all. You thought of a creative way to tell him but your creativity was pretty slim so you went to the doctors and got an ultrasound and put the pregnancy test in a small decorative box and put the ultrasound into a card for him. You were laying in bed asleep without a care in the world when George busted through the door singing good morning. "Good morning darling." he sings. "I've got you breakfast." You'd been put off breakfast, truth be told, because it made you throw up. "I'm not that hungry George." you say to him. "I've got you a gift." You sat up in interest as to what he got you.

"Really? So do I but you first." he says smiling. "Okay, lovely wrapping and all darling, but my present may or may not be better than whatever you got me." I seriously doubt it. You hand him the box and the card. He opens the box in a pull and carefully unwraps the gift paper to unveil a positive pregnancy test. He looks up. "Are you-" you nod and open the card for him and pass him the scan. He shouts in happiness. "I'm gonna be a dad! I'm gonna be a dad! We're gonna be parents!" he kisses your cheeks and then your growing belly. "Yes, that's great and all, but what about your gift?" you ask. He pulls away. "Oh yeah, right." he pulled out a small box.

"Y/n, you have been the one for me since I met you and I was sure that I wanted to do this but now I'm positive. Would you become my wife? Would you marry me?" you slap your hand over your mouth. "Yes!" you scream jumping into his arms. He hugged you like he was never letting go and at this point, you frankly couldn't care if he let you go or not. "So what now? Do we go shopping? How far along are you?" Full of three questions already. This was gonna be a long seven months. "Not yet I imagine. We don't know what the baby's gender is either."

"That's true to be fair. We're having a baby!" he said excitedly. "Were getting married!" "Yes but baby. I need to tell my mum!" you chuckled as you watched him scramble to his feet to use the phone. You moved your ring around you finger for a bit before you heard squeals. He had his family on speaker phone congratating you. "Oh Y/n darling! Congratulations! If he's not doing what he's supposed to be doing, call me and I'll sort him out." George made a little worried face before you gave him a smile of reassurance. "Thank you but I don't think it's going to be a problem. He already treats me well." You spoke to his mother for a while, taking the phone from him too but he didn't try to stop you. He just watched on, in awe of his beautiful soon to be wife carrying his baby.