🎃Max Fewtrell - Halloween Scares

Request from f1fan66745 i hope she enjoys it and happy Halloween guys!

You stood in the party with your shoulders slumped. This Halloween was absolute bollocks. Your boyfriend Max on the other hand was living it up with his mates. You agreed to host a Halloween party with him on the condition that you both helped out and cleaned but now it was just you with some of your friends helping too. It was a little embarrassing having guests helping so you dismissed them and told them to go and live it up. You were washing some dishes when a person who you recognised as Mick came into the kitchen to offer assistance. You and Mick had been friends for ages and saw you cleaning up while Max was out having fun. "Hey, do you need help?" He asked. "No, no. You go and enjoy the party." You reassured him. "No offence but it's getting kind of dead out there so I think I should help you instead." You gasped dramatically at his remarks about the party. "Well offence taken Mr Schumacher but seriously, go and enjoy the party or at least try to." You said before returning to the dishes. He pushed you aside and rolled his sleeves up then taking some plates and putting them into the cupboards.

An hour had passed and Max hadn't seen you anywhere. The guests had begun leaving yet you weren't seen anywhere. He excused himself from his friends and began looking around for you and luckily enough found you in the kitchen with Mick. He knew you two were good friends so it didn't bother him all that much but he wondered why you weren't out living it up. Just as he was about to turn back around, a skeleton decoration jumped out, making his flinch and fall into your line of vision. "Why did a skeleton just jump out at me?!" He screamed, making both you and Mick chuckle. Max walked over and placed a kiss onto your cheek before speaking again.

"I like your costume. Why aren't you out at the party?" He asked, placing a kiss onto your cheek. "Mick was helping me clean up." You replied happily. "Weren't we supposed to be cleaning when the party ended?" He asked confused. Now it all made sense. He wasn't helping clena because he didn't know he was meant to be cleaning yet. "Oh that was the plan? I thought we were cleaning during the party." You said. "No we weren't darling but since you did all that I'll make it up to you- that sounded dirty didn't it?" You giggled at his remark and slapped his chest lightly. "Well it's up to whatever you think of. Anyway Mick, let me bring you to the door." Max picked up a few of the plates and cups left around the place and cleaned up a fair bit while you were out bidding farewell to Mick.

You walked back in a bit surprised to see Max actually cleaning. "Oh wow. Look at you Mr Fewtrell." You joked. "My mum raised me well." He said dropping the bag into the kitchen. "I'm thinking we go to the dump tomorrow and get rid of all this." He explained. "And then what?" You asked, eager to know what else he had in mind. "Then we go home, cuddle, eat junk food, whatever you want, we will do since you didn't exactly enjoy the party." He wrapped his arms around you and leaned against the press doors, placing a kiss onto your forehead. "Anything?" You asked raising an eyebrow. He got the message alright. "Shall I say it again? Anything." You smiled at him innocently. "Alright then. We're going clothes shopping." He rolled his eyes and let out a loud groan as you pulled out of his embrace and walked towards your bedroom. "But I might stop off at Victoria's Secret if you're lucky." is all you said before disappearing into your bedroom for the night to make a list of stuff you planned on getting the next day.