✨Charles Leclerc - The Bianchi Daughter

Okay this made me cryyy. I loved writing this, I stayed up all night writing this because I couldn't keep away from the idea and thank you Mrsgreentea27 for requesting this. Hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to send in more requests bc I'm running out of ideas it would seem.

The hospital room grew silent as the beeps that went off every second just became a long, haunting beep. Everyone had said their last goodbyes but those goodbyes could never make anyone feel like they have just let their friend, son, cousin or boyfriend go. Jules had a girlfriend and they had a baby together, but no one knew. It started out as a one night stand and she wanted to abort the child when she found out but Jules insisted she keep it and he'd take care of them both, but now that he was gone forever, how was he supposed to take care of them? She rushed to the hospital when she saw the crash but she wanted to wait for the family to leave to say her goodbyes, the only problem was they didn't leave for food, sleep, rest, anything. This pained her because she was outside his room and she heard the heartbeat monitor stop, meaning the man that meant so much to her had departed from this life. She broke down in tears, the mascara trailing down her cheeks and leaving a black stain as it went. A few droplets landed on their baby's head and she couldn't bare to look at the eyes that looked so much like Jules'.

She got up from the ground and sat on a chair, awaiting the family to come out. She didn't want to care for the child anymore, she couldn't. It physically made her sick to look at the only part of Jules that was left, so she thought it was best to hand the baby over to his family and say she was his girlfriend's sister. The Bianchi family were confused. They had always wanted to have a grandchild but much like the mystery girlfriend Jules had, it was painful to see the child. It was a truly beautiful baby however, must have had good genes. They were thinking about putting the child up for adoption but the Leclerc's were having none of it. Within a heartbeat, the insisted on taking the child to keep as their own and the Bianchi family was not against that one bit. It meant they could see the last part of Jules when they craved his aura.

They brought her home that night and filed for adoption the following morning. "Charles, the baby has to sleep in your room." Charles' mother warned. Charles didn't want to give up his room. He had just moved away from Arthur but Arthur had the small room that he could just about fit into. "But Mama, she can't! This is my room!" He whined. "Charles! She is part of the family now, so accept it. You aren't even here most of the time with all this racing so I don't know why you are complaining." She says walking out. Charles turned to look at the baby quietly snoring in the cot. "Maybe you aren't that bad. If you stay asleep we won't have a problem." The room was still dark but someone was awake and of course, it was Charles' new roommate. The loud cries echoed around the room as his mother ran in and switched the light on. "Charles, try calm her down while I make her a bottle." Charles sighed in frustration. He couldn't even get a decent sleep anymore.

He peered over the fence of the cot and looked at the baby. She was in distress and her arms were outstretched as if she wanted to be picked up so he did just that. He swung her gently side to side and funnily enough, she calmed down. With being so tired, he just jumped into the cot with the baby and placed the delicate creature onto his chest and together, they fell asleep. Ever since that night, the young Bianchi daughter grew fonder and fonder of Charles, to the point that she cried if she wasn't near him so race weekends were a bit of a struggle and so was when he was at school, out with friends or doing gym work. They were practically joined at the hip, her first words were "I love Charles" not mama or papa. The Bianchi family visited from time to time to see the young girl and their visits became more and more frequent. Y/n Bianchi was the princess of the house and it would never change.

When Charles moved out, Y/n wailed and cried even more so the only thing that could be done was let her live with Charles and he didn't find a problem with that at all. He brought her to all his races and she was quite happy cheering him on from the garage and best believe that when he won his first race, the first person to scream was Y/n and it was the first person he ran to also. "Charles! You did it! You got a podium yay!" He picked the little girl up and over the barriers and jumped around with her as she slapped his helmet. "Yes I did! I did win! That one's for uncle anthoine." He says. Without skipping a beat, the little Bianchi daughter raised her fingers and head to the sky. "We miss you Uncle Antonio! And we miss you too Papa and Grandpapa!" Charles feels tears pricking his eyes and smiles. "Yes. Yes we do. We miss you both very much." he whispers. "I might need to take you to Monza to get another win there. You seem to be my lucky charm." he laughs. Y/n turns her head in confusion. "What's a lucky charm?" Charles smiles and explains in simple terms so the little girl understands. "It's something that makes you better. You make me better so I might need to bring you to my races with me from now on." "I'd like that. I want to go to all the races too."

Charles eventually got a girlfriend, Charlotte and Y/n didn't like that she had to share. Now, Charlotte had fallen in love with the little girl but it was the opposite for Y/n. She just got used to Giadda and then she left and now this new girl? No. Charlotte tried her best to get along with her and she kept her cool. She didn't complain one time about little Y/n and helped out in every way she could. Even when Charles couldn't take her to races, Charlotte was there to keep her company. They became a lot more comfortable around each other during the Silverstone race. Charles couldn't bring Y/n with him into the garage because it seemed like he had to be everywhere at once and there was a safety issue for the little toddler but Y/n thought she could bare just one week with Charlotte and she did. She slept in the same bed as Charlotte, tried the simulator with Charlotte, went on walks, learned piano.

Charlotte and herself were best friends. Charles returned to the pits after his race. He came an unlikely third with how the Ferrari was recently performing and was in need of hugs and embfaces from his girlfriend and niece. He called their names and couldn't hear a reply, instead he heard the portable keyboard they took with them when they got bored playing frères au jaque, softly in the distance. He walked towards the sound and saw Charlotte playing the piano with his niece and his heart melted. They were both so perfect. "Hey. I wondered why I heard such beautiful music coming from my apartment, I should've known it was you." He said looking in the door. "Charles!" Y/n shouted and ran to him. He picked her up and swung her around. "Auntie Charlotte bought me ice cream! And then we went for lunch and then we walked around and then we had a game of tic tac toe and then she taught me how to play the piano! And we watched you from the stand!"

He chuckled slightly. "Well, I think it's time for my Lucky Charm to go to bed, Y/n. You've had a very eventful day." He began walking to her room to place her into bed. "But I want to sleep with Charlotte! I like Charlotte. I was her best friend while you were gone so why can't I be her best friend now and have a sleepover?" The young child whined making him laugh. "Because I'm back now and she's my girlfriend." "Well maybe I want her as my girlfriend! Can we share her?" The child begins jumping on the bed and Charles had no choice but to give in or no one would have any sleep tonight. "Okay, okay. Come on then."

He walked back and celebrated the podium with pride. He didn't expect a podium, he'll admit but it must have been that blessing of a lucky charm that Jules left behind. "How is life being so perfect right now? I drive for Ferrari, got the girl of my dreams, I'm on the podium and I have a lucky charm. Everything is perfect." He looks down and sees Charlotte with Y/n in her arms smiling and waving up to him so naturally, he smiles and waves back. He got out of the paddock as quickly as he could so they could all get back to the hotel and just relax after a long and stressful weekend.

It took a while, but Y/n eventually went to sleep, as did Charlotte. Charles sighed and stroked Y/n's hair as her chest moved up and down slowly. "You are my princess. I'll take care of you." Charlotte poked his shoulder, tearing him from his thoughts. "Did I wake you? I'm sorry mon coeur." He whispered. "No. It's fine. I think it's sweet. I'm just thinking how you'll be when we eventually have kids." She smiles drifting back off to sleep. He places a kiss on her forehead and lies back down to sleep himself. What a perfect life. He had the Ferrari drive, the girlfriend, the family and most importantly, a little sister, of sorts.

"I'll take care of her Jules. I promise." and that message travelled up to the heavens where Jules lay, watching down over his little daughter Y/n Bianchi.