✨Yuki Tsunoda - Go To Sleep

Requested by click_TWICE hope you like it x

The night before exams always got you but this was just something different. No matter how much I tried to relax, it didn't work. I mutter and repeat curses under my breath which must have disturbed the person in bed beside me. "Babe, go to sleep." I turn my head to look at Yuki with his eyes closed. "I can't. I have a big exam tomorrow. What if I don't pass?" He sits up. "Well you studied right?" I nod. "Well guess what? You will pass." and with that, Yuki lay back down. "But I can't just pass. I need to get at least a B."Yuki rolls back around. "Look, I think you will do fine. You have been spending more time with your study notes and your books than you have with your phone so you have to remember it. You will pass just go to sleep please." I turn around to fall asleep but yet again, it doesn't work. I wait until Yuki's breaths slow to show he was asleep and I tip toe as quietly as humanly possible out to the living room to study some more.

3 am rolled around and still nothing was going into my mind. I had been studying almost four hours extra now and still nothing. "I'm gonna fucking fail." I mumble. The bedroom door creaks open making me look up to see a tired Yuki standing in the doorway. "I thought you were going to sleep?" I ask. "I was asleep but then I rolled around to give you a hug and you weren't there so I came out here and now I see you reading and studying at 3 am." I close my book slowly. "So go to sleep." I get up off the sofa and walk back to bed. "What if I do fail? I don't think I could ever-" He throws the blanket over me. "Hey! What-"

"You need to sleep. I don't want to be mean or anything but you honestly need to sleep. I can speak from experience that things don't go to plan when you go to do it sleep deprived." He hugs my torso and falls back to sleep with me following in his actions soon after.

The morning rolled around and I woke up to the scent of breakfast. The door opens which forces me to open my eyes and see Yuki walking in with a tray of food. "Good morning." He chirps. "I got you breakfast." I sit up and watch as he brings the tray closer trying not to spill anything. "Thank you. What time is it?" He picks up his phone. "It's half past eight." I take a sip of orange juice. "Right. I've got an hour." I turn over to grab my textbook only to find it wasn't on my nightstand. "Yuki. Where is my book?" I look back to him holding my book and my copies too. "Yuki. I need them." I groaned. "I will give them back on the condition that you don't ever lose sleep over tests again." I needed the books but the only way I remember things is by cramming them and just reading over and over again. "Fine. Just please give them back now." He hands them back and sits beside me watching my every move.

"Okay, have fun." Yuki calls out the car window. My knees where shaking. I didnt know what to do whatsoever. I wave back to him and continue walking into the main doors. Oh god. Prepare to fail Y/n... "The test begins in 3....2....1....you may begin." How the hell did I get here? Oh well. I open my paper and take a look at the first questions. Oh god... I'm screwed.

"A-and we went over the answers a-a-and the answer to 2.6 was 942.3 but I got- I got 7. The number 7 isn't even in the answer Yuki!" I was crying my eyes out on the way home. I went up to my classmates to check on a few answers and it turns out their answers were different than mine, not a single person got the same answers as me. "I don't understand! I spent every waking hour studying. How the hell did I not get them?" Yuki kept quiet not wanting to maybe make me feel worse by saying my sleep deprivation but of course he had to say it. "I don't want to say this but I did say a full night's sleep helps." I Bury my head in my hands. "But how the fuck did I mess up that badly?!"

The car pulls into our parking spot outside the apartment and I feel myself being pulled into a hug. "Would takeout, chocolate and a movie help you feel better?" He asked. "Maybe." I sniffle in return and that is exactly what we do for the evening. We eat junk food and watch movies until the early hours of the morning, thank god it was Friday. "Okay. After this movie we are going to bed." Yuki said putting the final film on. I lay back down in his arms. I never get used to the butterflies I get in my stomach when I'm around him. He's always been there for me, he's always loved me and I don't know about you but I'd like it to stay that way forever.