✨Lando Norris - Visits

This is an anonymous request. Thank you for the request i found the idea cute as heck so enjoy it xxx

Lando and I sat on the sofa. He was watching his race as he had to go to the same track the week after so he wanted to see where he could improve while I was studying my notes. I didnt expect him to talk which is why I flinched when he spoke. "Y/n? You know what I just realised?" I raise my eyebrows to show I was listening. "We've been together since we were three." I think about it and realise it's true. We were. I guess since he was always there I never questioned it. "Oh my god you're right. Holy shit. In that case, we're married too." His face became blank. "How?" He asked. "Don't you remember? You asked me to marry you when we were six. You saved up for a Barbie magazine to get the ring from it." I returned to my book and left Lando with his thoughts. "We've been through a lot together haven't we?" He asked.

"Yup." I say popping the 'p'. "I wanna ask mum what I used to say about you because I can't remember anything." He says going to his phone to text his mum. A few minutes pass since he Picked up the phone and he set it down. "So.... We're going to my mums house." He said. "Lando! I have study! My final exams are next week!" I whine. "Oh come on! You need to relax! Just for the weekend. You can bring your book if it makes you feel better." His offer was tempting and I couldn't say no. I loved his mum. She was one of the nicest women I knew. "Yeah okay then. I suppose I could use a break." His grin widens as he practically jumps onto me. "Alright then. We're going tomorrow. She's setting up the spare room. I'm gonna go pack." He Gets up and basically skips to the bedroom. "I'll be back. I love youuu!" he sings as he disappears out of the living room.

"Oh my goodness Y/n!" Lando's mum says excitedly. "Hi! It's been a while!" She engulfs me into a hug before I could finish my sentence. "How are you darling? Oh Lando, go and get your cases. I'll send your father out to help. Adam! Go help Lando!" I chuckled lightly as she led me to the kitchen. "Would you like a cup of tea darling?" She offered. "Yes please." She turns around and presses the button on the kettle. "Now tell me darling, how is school? Lando tells me it's very stressful." I loved her so much! She's so caring. "Very. I really needed a break but I still brought books anyway." She smiles softly at me. "Well you know you are welcome here anytime darling." Turth be told I loved this house. It felt like a home which is what I admired most about it. "Here you go. Would you like biscuits? Cake maybe?" I take a sip of my tea and shake my head. "No thank you."

Lando walked in taking off his jacket and hanging it onto the coat hanger by the door. "It's freezing out there mum, raining too. Look at my hands! They're nearly gone!" Lando's mum chuckled at her son. "Well the fire in the living room is lit so go warm yourself up. As for you Y/n, why don't you go up and get a sleep. I know you are tired darling." My Oh My, she was absolutely spot on. "Okay then. Thank you. If you need help with anything just give me a call and I'll be right down." I say to her before turning to Lando and placing a soft kiss onto his cheek and heading upstairs to have a sleep.

I sunk into the mattress and almost fell asleep immediately but I woke up quickly enough too. Lando sat taking off his runners at the bottom of the bed before crawling up and curling his arms around me. He noticed my eyes open and nearly had a heart attack with the unexpected eyes staring at him. "Jesus christ." He whispered trying not to wake anybody. "What time is it?" I yawned. "It's about eleven now. Mum is downstairs watching the TV with dad but I came up here because I'm absolutely knackered from all the travelling today." He said. "Do you wanna go back to sleep?" He continued. "I might, yeah. Just do me a favor?" He sat up on his elbow looking down at me with a soft smile awaiting my request. "Hold me and don't let me go." His smile grew wider and he couldn't stop it. "Bit of a romantic request. Never saw you as that type of person darling." He chuckled. "Well one of us has to be." I quickly retaliated. "That is so rude and untrue! I can be romantic. I know some) lines from Romeo and Juliet." I giggle at his comment and roll onto my other side. "You know they both die in the end." He raised his eyebrows at the words I said. "Not gonna lie, I saw it coming. She Should've just went for the other guy looking for her. She would've been alive by the end of the script but Romeo was kinda going down the way of death by suicide so not really sure he would have made it by the first scene."

"Trust you to always make a joke out of a Romantic tragedy Lando." I say cuddling up thik and closing my eyes prepared for sleep. "Well I do like to keep a smile on your face." He replied placing. A kiss onto my head. "You don't even need to speak to do that. Just you and your subtle ways of saying 'I love you' is enough." and with those words spoken and a goodnight from our lips too, we fell asleep in each others arms.