✨Max Verstappen - Netflix Morning

Sorry for the delay. My wattpad crashed for a bit but here it is. The last oneshot for a while. These imagines are being posted on my tumblr too just in case you are wondering bc someone pointed out I had just copy and pasted from a story on tumblr. It's my story, it's my tumblr. tumblr is football-f1-fan

I woke up being blinded by the honey kissed glow through the curtains and into my room. I stretch my arms above my head and let out a sleepy groan. Getting up, I put on a robe, open the curtains and walk out. The smell of bacon lingers in the air and makes its way to my nose. I finally made to the kitchen and popped my head through the door to see Max cooking up a storm. Bacon, pancakes and of course a pot of tea. I creep up on him and slide my arms around his waist. A smirk creeps onto his lips as he feels your embrace. "Good Morning love. Enjoy your sleep?" He asked you flipping over the pancakes. You nod.

"I did and now I'm going to enioy this breakfast." I say smiling. "You know I can't cook right?" I let out a chuckle and walk over to the fridge. "Yeah but your pancakes and bacon are the best. Your mum taught you didn't she?" I say taking a sip from the orange juice carton. "I did yeah and there is coffee in the pot. Made about five minutes ago just so you don't backwash." You walk over and take out a cup and pour yourself a cup of coffee. The aroma lingers in your nostrils as you sigh in content taking a sip. "Good?" he asked flipping the pancake. "Perfect. Just how I like it."

"Thank god. You get grumpy when I can't make your coffee right." he chuckles. "Yes well, it's about time you got it right. You'd think after five years you would have gotten it right by now." Max and I have been together for five years. We started dating back when he began F1 and you havent regretted it one single time, not even when he was always away for racing. I knew about the consequences and I knew I had to be there for when he came back.

"Right. Bon appetitty." I spat my coffee out of my mouth with his remark making me laugh. He rolled to the ground with laughter. "Why? Just fucking why Max?" I say through chuckles. The doorbell rings and we both sit up. I grab a tea towel and clean the coffee from the table while Max goes and gets the door. A netflix camera crew walks in, making me sigh in annoyance. They'd been following us both around almost everywhere we went. We couldn't have a single moment to ourselves and it was just getting plain annoying. They micked us both up and told us to pretend they weren't there so we tried our best.

"Enjoying breakfast schat?" he asked sitting down beside me. I nod with my mouth full. "Yes I am Max Emilan. I always enjoy your breakfast. Mainly when you make cereal because you can't exactly mess that up." I chuckle supping my oranee juice. "Aren't you going to eat?" He shakes his head. "No, I have to go to the gym in an hour and then the factory. We're working on new improvements for the next race." I nod in interest. "Well don't starve yourself. I'm not eating all this by myself." an idea pops into my head. "Would the camera crew like some? I'm not that hungry anymore." a few of the crew agree so I get up and grab a few plates and dish out food for them and they gratefully eat it.

"Okay, we'll take a break from recording." the person in charge (I presumed) said. The cameras stopped rolling and the crew began tucking into their food. "So Max, we are going to send Phil and Sam into the car to record and ask you a few questions on your way to the factory. Is there any problem with that?" He shakes his head. "Great. Thirty minutes please." Max turns back around to me and rubs my knee. "Sorry to ruin our morning."

"Well it's the new normal I suppose. I thought I'd be used to them now, they've been recording both of us since 2018, I think it's just because of how the season is playing out now. We don't know how many races there are gonna be an dits all a bit of a mess honestly." I say. He smiles and places a kiss on my forehead. "I'll make it up to you. I promise." He never broke his promises. He got up and grabbed his keys. "I'm ready now if you want to go?" he asked the boss. "Okay team. Let's go. Sam and Phil in the car now. Everyone else follow them."

Max turns around and kisses me a goodbye as a netflix camera captures the moment. "I'll see you later okay schat?" he asked. "Of course. I love you Max." I call as he walks out of the kitchen. "Love you more!" the door closes and I'm by myself. I walk to the window and watch as Max drives off with the Netflix crew following him. It never mattered who joined us for breakfast, I never minded it to the extent where I told people to get lost but it was a little invasive but that's what I signed up for when I decided to date Max I guess.