✨Lando Norris - The Wag Stream

This was another anon request I got a little while back so sorry I forgot to post it with your other request. Hope you enjoy reading x

You sat in your living room bored out of your mind zoning in and out of slumber as you listened to the screams and laughs of Lando. You wanted to stay awake so you decided you would maybe bring him in a drink or something as an excuse to come in and stay. You grab two glasses, some juice and fruit and make your way to his streaming room. You knocked a couple times before Lando opened the door. "Hey what's up?" Lando asked with some concern in his voice. "Hope I'm not interrupting but I thought you might want something to eat or drink so here." He took the glasses and the jug from you to help. As he set the glasses and jug aside he addressed chat. "Chat, look who's here!" You bend down so you can be seen on camera and you wave. "Hi. I'm feeding your favourite Streamer. You're welcome."

"Someone said I'd starve without you here. That's not true." he mumbled. "You wouldn't starve, you'd just be eating take out every night and we can't have that becsuse of your diet, I however can eat takeout, I just choose not to so you don't whine about it." you smile opening an orange. "What are you playing?" you ask him. "I was doing some simulator stuff with Charles, Alex and Geirge but we got bored and now we don't have any ideas and we're all hella tired." He replied. "Sinec when did you say hella?" you giggle. "Since I first said it." You look back to the chat and see a comment saying the girlfriends should drive the simulators and just rant about the men. "That's a good idea! Look Lando." you scrolled up to show him the comment and he agreed. "Yeah. We'd be able to sleep and you'd be able to socialise with your friends more often than you do."

Lando told the idea to the others and they agreed also, so they called their girlfriends in to stream. After explaining what most of the buttons and things did, you were all ready. Lando placed a kiss onto your cheek as he said goodbye to his chat and went off to have a sleep. "Okay so are all of the boys gone?" Lilly asked first. "Yes." you all said in unicen. "Okay. So should we let the chats ask for some topics or something because literally nothing is going on right now for me." You said preparing to drive. "I like that idea." Carmen says. "Okay well do that so who's chat wants to do the topics?" Lilly asked through the microphone. "Let's take it in turns." Charlotte suggests. "I think Lando's chat usually brings three spiciest stuff so I think we go to Y/n first. Give them like, a minute to come up with a question and then pick the one you like most."

The questions come flooding in. I didnt even have time to read them all so I just picked a random one. "How did you all meet your boyfriends? That's, I think that's an alright question you know." I say to the others. "I met Lando through school. He was the class clown and I was the girl that only ever hung around with guys so it was easy enough to start talking. On the first day of school, he waited outside for me so we could walk together."Charlotte cuts me off. "This is sounding like a fanfiction. Oh that would be a good idea. Reading fanfiction." I shrugged the idea off because I saw on twitter how many people didn't exactly like the idea of someone reading their stuff, especially if it has the person reading it involved so I've always kept a mental note to stay away. "Maybe but anyway. So we get to my house and he says goodbye and I was like 'I'm not going inside until youre out of sight.' so this cheeky little fucker walks the whole way down the avenue and walks up the neighbours avenue, opens the door does this like, flirty nod or something and walks in and closes the damn door! I absolutely lost it and like, my mum had or come and bring me inside but yeah that's how we met."

---------------

Hours pass and we hadn't stopped playing, ranting or talking. "Charlotte! Stop pushing me off the track!" you shout earning laughs from the other three girls. "Cha!" you shout as she pushes you off. You were in the lead until she pushed you off...again. "And Charlotte is the winner!" Carmen cheered. "I still have the most wins though. I have like six out of our fourteen so far, Charlotte has four and then it's Carmen and Lilly with two each." You hear the door crema open and you turn around to see a very sleepy Lando. His hair was messed and his eyes were a bit scrunched. "Lando baby, what's up?" you ask. "Bubba, I want cuddles." Your heart melted at his words. He was so cute. "Aw babyyy." You return to the stream. "I think we should all log off now, we have boyfriends but I'd be up for this whenever you girls want honestly."

You all logged off and you said goodbye to chat before returning your attention to Lando. "You wanna cuddle now?" He nods moving his mouth over to one side of his face. "Okay. Come on you little baby." you joke walking with him. "I'm taller than you." he mumbles. "I know but your a widdle baby." you say in a playful tone as you walk back to bed.