✨Lewis Hamilton - The Puppy

This was a request from my inbox so I'm not sure if you would like to be left anonymous or not but here it is and I hope you enjoy. Also, take a shot everytime the word puppy or pup is mentioned and you got a drinking game. Trust me.

Y/n sat in her parents house like she did every weekend. Her boyfriend Lewis was away racing and as always, she stayed with her parents to watch it. Her parents were extremely supportive of the relationship because Lewis was a good guy and brought out the best in you and she knew that for a fact. This week, Y/n's St Bernard dog was expecting puppies and Y/n couldn't be more excited. When she told Lewis about the puppies he was just as excited as she was. When the puppies arrived and when Lewis saw them, he took a particular liking to one specific puppy. It just looked adorable and Lewis spent the most time with it, even if he was playing with the other puppies, he'd have it on his lap or something.

Y/n thought up of an idea to gift the puppy to Lewis and her parents had no objection to it. Lewis was once again away for a race so she could sneak the dog in without being noticed. She fixed up a place for the little pup to sleep, eat and basically do whatever it needed to. Next thing was to get Roscoe and Coco to get used to the new addition to their little family. Thankfully they did accept the puppy after a couple of hours but now, it was time for the big reveal. Y/n sat on the sitting room couch of their home watching sometv when she suddenly heard a car pull up into the drive, presumably Lewis. A sudden rush of excitement tilled her as she awaited his reaction to the puppy.

Lewis opened and closed the door and already knew something was up. He saw the dog beds had been moved from where they usually were and there were training pads on the floor. "Babe?" he called. "I'm back!" "I'm in the kitchen!" He made his way towards the kitchen when the scent of pasta and bolanese sauce hit him. "That smells amazing." he said curling his arms around his girlfriends hip and resting his chin on her shoulder. "Thank you." she sang. "Where are the dog beds?" Y/n's smile grew wider as she spun around. "Okay, take your food to the table. I got a surprise for you." Lewis did as he was told and awaited his girlfriend to return from the room. "Babe! Close your eyes!" Slowly closing his eyes, he let out a soft chuckle.

He heard footsteps and little scrapes on the floor which he presumed were his dogs. "Okay. Open!" he opened them and his eyes grew wide. The puppy from her parents house was in her arms and as cute as ever. "Did you get me another dog?" she nodded. He got up and took the pup gently from her arms and petted it lightly on its head. "She's so soft!" he says making her giggle. "Thank you baby." He leans in and places a soft kiss to her lips. "Now, what's your name?" The couple sat on the sofa and thought of many names but none seemed to fit the description or just the pup at all. Y/n shoved another marshmallow into her mouth and Lewis gasped. "They're the vegan marshmallows! Relax!"

"No, no. I found the perfect name!" She leaned in closer with eagerness to find out what he had come up with. "Let's call her marshmallow. She's fluffy, white and sweet." She liked the name just as much as he did. It fitted and suited their puppy so well and so with that, another puppy was added to the Hamilton - Y/l/n household. Marshmallow Hamilton.