🎄Sebastian Vettel - I Saw Mommy Kiss Santa Clause

The cold air tingles against your skin, making you flinch awake. You turn you attention to the curtains, not even a glimmer of light shone through. You felt an oh so familiar pair of arms curl around your waist, making a small smile appear onto your face. "Good morning." You groaned. "Good morning Liebe. Enjoy your sleep?" Seb asked before placing a kiss onto your cheek. "I did. The kids aren't up yet, are they?" You asked with a grin appearing on your face. "No. I think we should go and wake them though, don't you think?" You took a deep breath in and agreed. "Fine. We'll skip the fun part." You both got up and walked into your kid's rooms to wake them up to open their presents that Santa left overnight.

They excitedly ran downstairs and awaited their father to open the door for them to go in and tear into the gifts but they weren't waiting long as Seb swung the door open and let the three exciting children flood into the room doing exactly what you thought they would. The presents were all soon opened with mountains of wrapping paper galore. "I'll be back in a moment Liebe. I need the bathroom." Seb said giving you a kiss on the cheek before leaving the living room. You turned your attention towards the children and smiled warmly at them. The excited chatter filled the room at an almost deafening rate but it was lovely, a family moment. You heard footsteps walking back down the stairs so you suspected it was Seb but when the door opened and you looked over, you were surprised to see- "Santa Clause!" The children yelled. "Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa cheered. "Did you enjoy your presents?" The German accent of your husband said merrily. "Yes! Thank you!"

The children chatted happily with 'Santa Clause' before he had to go back to the North Pole. "Well I have to be going now. I have to go and see the elves in the North Pole." Seb said. He was starting to sweat. The suit was unreasonably hot. "Can we see the sleigh?" Your youngest asked. Seb's eyes went wide. How did he explain it now? "Erm. Actually, I'm just going to take the bus and besides, why don't you spend time with your mum?" They agreed and you both breathed a sigh of relief. "Alright, I'll be on my way. You have been lovely to talk with. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!" You got up and walked out with Seb to the hallway. You closed the door behind you and turned to your husband. "I'm loving the look." You joked. "Really? I'm glad you like it. I'm thinking of keeping it this way." He mused. You crept closer and pulled him in closer. "Well let's see if I can kiss you through tat beard." He chuckled into the soft kiss you placed on his lips. "Ich liebe dich." Seb whispered. Unfortunately, the moment had to be cut short as he had to go up and change. You returned to the living room receiving some strange and odd looks from the children but you shrugged it off.

Seb walked in with his pyjamas back on and smiled innocently. "So what did I miss?" He asked. "I saw Mummy kiss Santa Clause!" Your eyes shot open. They saw? Oof. "What? Now that's ridiculous! Santa is asleep in the North Pole!" Seb said trying his very best to change the subject. "No dad! She kissed Santa! He even spoke German! I think he is trying to s te al our mummy!" The eldest shouted. You covered your mouth to cover your smile. "Well we can't have that now can we? What will we do?" Seb asked bending down to his children's level. "If we give her hugs and kisses she might want to stay with us!" One of them suggested. "Good idea. We should get to it right now then shouldn't we?" The four turned to you and jumped on you. "You guys are squeezing me!" You squealed. "Sorry mummy. We need to give you hugs and kisses first!" They giggled. Seb smiled down at his little family. This is everything he wanted in a family. This was it. "Okay, okay. I think she's convinced to stay now." You huckle as they climbed off you and ran back to their toys while Seb at down next to you and pull you close. "This is a nice Christmas morning. Successful at least." He said. "It is. Merry Christmas Seb."

"Merry Christmas Liebling."