✨Mick Schumacher - Jumpers And Reveals

Here is my first Mick story requested by the lovely f1ismylifelol hope you enjoy it!

You tossed and turned in the bed. You couldn't quite figure out how to keep yourself warm at all and it bothered you. When you threw on your jumper it was too hot but when you didn't have your jumper on it was too cold. Mick was supposed to be coming back tonight but he wasn't supposed to be back for another few hours so he couldn't cuddle to make you feel warmer. You let out a sigh and made your way to the wardrobe and scanned through to look for his favourite jumper and it was your favourite too, simply for the reason that he wore it so much it smelled like him and it felt like he was there. You throw it on and you instantly feel warmer pulling the covers over, it's the perfect temperature. You close your eyes softly and drift off to sleep.

You wake up to the feeling of a body on top of you. "Hi babe." you mumble in a groggy voice. "I didn't wake you did I?" he asked sarcastically. "Oh not at all." you turn to look into his blue eyes. "How was the flight?" you ask wiping your face. "It was alright. Some turbulence but otherwise great. How was your weekend without your favourite person?" he asked. "My other boyfriend was here but if you are referring to yourself-" she was cut off by a playful kiss being placed onto her cheek followed by a laugh from Mick. "I am referring to myself. Your better boyfriend. How was your week without your better- you're wearing my jumper." She looked down and back up at him. "Yes. Why? Is there a problem?"

"Not at all, but I think the team merch would have looked better on my girlfriend." Mick said, matching you by surprise. "You didn't!" you smile. "Oh but I did, liebling." You squealed in excitement and bounced on the bed as Mick turned around and picked up a bag. Yoi almost snatched it but didn't want to be rude so you waited until he gave it to you. You opened the bag and pulled the clothes out careful not to wreck them. "This isn't prema stuff." you say opening it out. "Why did you get me Haas- WAIT oh my god!" Mick watched as the realisation hit you. He was going to be the next Haas driver. You set aside the clothed and grabbed onto your boyfriend to pull him in for a hug. "Oh my god! You're going to race in f1! Like you always wanted!" Tears poured out of your eyes as he hugged you back. "Of course and with the person I wanted too."

"So are you going to open the rest of the clothes?" he asked pulling out of the hug. "Of course." you said returning to the bag. Mick watched as you pulled out a cap with "Schumacher" written on the side and the Hass symbol at the front. "I still can't believe you're going to be a formula one driver." you smiled. "I've seen how hard you worked and you honestly deserve it." Mick cupped his girlfriend's cheeks and placed a miss onto her nose before resting his forehead on hers. "Exactly. You've seen everything so I thought you should have been the first to know." he felt her lean back. "You haven told your mother or father yet?" you asked in disbelief. He shook his head slowly. "Then what are we waiting for?!" You jumped up from the bed and ran to the house phone when Mick grabbed your hand. "You haven't finished looking through everything." he said pulling you back down to sit on the bed.

You give him a weird look before brushing it off and continuing to venture into the bag. You had basically pulled everything out of the bag and there was nothing else to look for. A cap, a shirt, a jacket and a jumper. What else could there be? "Can I get a clue?" you ask, desperate to know what he was hiding. "In the pockets. That's your clue." You grab anything that has a pocket and search through them but the jacket pocket was where the surprise was. You grabbed a hold of a wodden box and a lump grew in your throat. Slowly pulling the box out, you were shaking. Surely he wasn't going to. "A-a wooden box."

Mick took the box from your hand and began to speak. "Y/n, i have been with you since I was fifteen years old. You have been with me through my best and worst times and stuck with me through everything. You are everything I could have ever hoped for and maybe even more so" he paused opening the box to reveal a small diamond ring. "would you marry me?" you were speechless, you couldn't form words. "I-I-I" She watched as her boyfriend grew in concern as it almost looked like you were questioning if you wanted to accept his proposal so you somehow formed the words. "Y-yes of course." Mick let out a breath of relief and took out the ring out of the box, slipping it onto his now fiancé's finger. The second the ring was on, you shared a kiss. "I guess we have to call your parents now." you joked earning a chuckle from Mick. "I suppose so." and with that, the rest of your eternity together began.