🎄Alexander Albon - Santa Claws

You walked into your hallway absolutely exhausted from work today. Christmas was always busy and it got to the point where you couldn't even stand the word anymore. You kicked off your shoes and hung your coat up before calling for your boyfriend Alex. After a few calls and no answer, one of your feline pets walked to you with an elf costume on. You could almost certainly guess what Alex had been up to. You walked around searching for him and finally found him in the room where the cats stayed with Christmas costumes scattered around the floor. Two of his other poor cats were in costumes. A reindeer and a Christmas tree. "Erm. Alex?" You said grasping his attention. "Hey!" He chirped before returning to getting the Santa costume onto the last cat. "Do you mind if I ask you something?" He shakes his head.

"Why is there a small Santa hat- your not pregnant are you?" You say sarcastically. Alex senses the sarcasm dripping from your voice and plays along. "No! Absolutely not!" You placed a hand on your chest and breathed a sigh of relief. "So, why are there baby Santa hats?" You asked chucking one beside you. "The hats and stuff are for the cats." You pinched the bridge of your nose. "Alex." You groaned. "Why?" You sat down awaiting an explanation. "I'm going to be honest, they were at a discount and then I thought how good they would look on the Instagram. Oh and then I got a burger on the way home-" "Alexander Albon! Why didn't you tell me to come hoe urgently so I could help?!" He looked at your with raised eyebrows and a calm expression and slowly moved the Santa hat towards you. "Of you go then." You swiped the hat triumphantly front the floor and placed it carefully onto the little cats head. "How did you? How was she that calm for you?!" He glared as the cat walked away. "I have my ways." You grinned. "Do you wanna cuddle? I'm tired and I really wanna cuddle."

And so you did. You both plopped onto the sofa with piles of blankets and pillows and just cuddled, talking and watching a movie with some junk food of course. It's the off season! You found yourself drifting off as Alex played with your hair until you found yourself in a deep slumber but only to be awoken by a very excited Alex. "Y/n! Santa Clause is here!" He whisper shouted. You opened your eyes wide open to see what the hell he was on about and looked around. Not a single person was in sight. "Where?" You yawned. Alex pointed so you followed to where he was pointing as your view landed on the cat with the Santa suit on. "Santa Claws get it?" You snorted at the pun but then it turned into a massive fit of laughter. "Alex, I c-cant breathe oh my god!" She managed to say through the laughter.

"It's not even that funny!" Alex remarked. "It might be because I'm so tired. Everything is just funny with me now." You finally settled down and nustked back up to him, letting out a content sigh. "Alex?" You asked. He hummed in response. "I really love you." He smiled to himself an dplaced a small iss at the top of your head. "I love you too." He whispered. You squealed. Alex looked at you a bit confused as to what that little moment was. "Sorry. I just never get tired of hearing you say it." You said to answer his questioning look. "Well I am kind of in the same boat."

"How do you mean?" You asked looking up to him. "I never get tired of saying it."