👶Frederik Vesti - Banana And Ketchup

This was kind of requested. Idk the word for it but I wrote it bc RedBullGirl333 gave me the idea to do it and here we are! Please enjoy xx
Btw, how is everyone doing? I also mixed it with another prompt too

You were just having the worst day. You were late for work, almost got the sack an got morning sickness again. You were currently pregnant with your first baby and you found out while your boyfriend Frederik was away racing so you wanted to surprise him when he came back, unfortunately he wasn't due back until after the next race so you had to wait a little while longer. You unlocked the door and just to put the cherry on top of your absolutely shit day, the belt holder of your jeans got stuck on the handle. You nearly screamed but you were told stress was bad for the baby so you had to keep calm. You unleash yourself from the door and plop yourself on the couch. You hear crunching coming from th kitchen which was weird considering you hadn't anyone saying with you at all. You turn your head slightly to see Fred just staring at you, munching on some cucumber and ketchup. Ow usually, youd be jumping into his arms and telling him how much you missed him but you were just so drained that you couldn't even mister up enough energy to speak.

"Why are you eating cucumber and ketchup?" you asked in a slight smile. "Why are you eating bananas and ketchup?" Your eyes shoot open and look back at him. "I asked first." He swallow the cucumber in his mouth before cleansing the palette with some water. "It tastes good I think. Now you, why banana and ketchup?" Ceaings. Fucking cravings but I can't exactly just straight up say 'Yo wassup? I'm carrying ya baby.' now can I? "I don't exactly have an explanation. It's just there for when I'm hungry and yeah." He nodded. "Understandable. I actually have a question for you." You let out a random ass sound to signal for him to continue with his question. "So I was in our bedroom right and there was this stick sorta thing."

"That's....thats nice." you yawned. "I just wanted to know what it was because it looks like a...like a pregnancy test...and there were like seven others too-" You jumped up as his words had just registered in your brain. "So do you want to tell me or was it supposed to be a surprise?" you let the tears fall now. Of course it was supposed to be a surprise. "Yeah, a-and I didn't hi-ide it well enough and n-now the surprise is ruined." you said through a string of sobs. He walked over to the couch you sat at and gave you a much needed hug. This was the best feeling you could have possibly asked for. The way your bodies just melted together so effortlessly and how it just felt like home whenever you touched.

"So is that the reason for the bananas and ketchup?" he asked softly. You nodded. "Yup." He began stroking your hair because he knew how much it felt calming for you. "Do you want a take away or something?" You debated whether or not you should but to hell with it, why shouldn't you. "Yeah. Yeah, go on then." He reached for his phone in his pocket and dialed the number to Nandos (they don't do take away where I am sad asf) and orders the usual. "Okay. The food should be here in thirty minutes. What do you want to do in the meantime?" he asked looking down at your head on his lap. "I don't know. I don't really mind Fred." He rubs his thumb over your forehead. "How about a bath?" You nod.

Frederik gets up from the couch and leads you to your shared room. He hands you some soft towels and gets out pyjamas for you to wear and then proceeds to run you a bath just how you liked it. Not too hot but also not too cold. "Can I wash your hair?" he asked. "I mean, only if you want to, I don't mind." He grabs a few of the shampoos and conditioners from the press and looks through them all. "So which one do I use first?" he asked lifting them up for you to tell him. "The shampoo, then the conditioner, then the hair mask and maybe some hair shine stuff too." He made a pained expression with his face as if he was already regretting agreeing to do your hair. "Why are there so many different kinds of shampoo? Men's shampoo can wash your body, hair, clothes even your teeth? Why is this shampoo designed for a specific strand of hair?" He joked, earning a giggle from you. "That's what I'm saying! I've been saying that for years now."

------------------

"Oh my god! That's so hot!" You were buckled in laughter as Fred had just tried the hottest sauce Nandos had to offer. "I told you you couldn't handle Nandos." He gulped down his fourth glass of water and the pain finally began to ease away. "I'll keep that in mind next time." He sighed and sat back, stretching his arms around the back of the couch. He noticed your disgusted face while eating your food and remembered your cravings. "Do you want the banana and ketchup instead?" you turned your head and nodded slowly. Fred hopped up from the couch and made his way to the cupboard to prepare the banana and ketchup. "Do you mush it together or dip the banana into the sauce?" he asked, bot wanting to mess it up.

"It doesn't matter, either way is fine." He just put the banana on the plate beside a puddle of ketchup and accompanied the tow with a fork in case she wanted to mush it up. "Okay princess. Here you go." You snatched the plate from him hungrily and began munching on the fruit. Fred watched on a little disgusted himself. It didn't look too tasty at all but he knew it was just your cravings and he wouldn't have to put up with it after the next few months. You finished your food and finally felt a lot less hungry. You lay your head down and let out a silent enough burp. "Are you tired?" you nod. "Do you want me to bring you to bed?" you nod again. The next thing you feel is a pair of arms lifting you up and going up the stairs. Fred placed you into bed and pulled the covers over your body. You let out a tired sigh and gave him a smile. "Thank you Fred." He smiled back and kissed your cheek. "Of course. Anything. Goodnight babe." he whispered but by the time he had whispered it, you were already asleep.