🎃Pierre Gasly - Halloween

Just got off Pierre.... I'm back again with more Pierre... Don't ask, just blame the Proof reader that is in love with him and asked me to use all the Halloween prompts in one story...

"Let's go to a haunted house!" That's when the idea in my head spawned that all this would be a good idea. Yeah, yeah and maybe it would give some good context for where we are at the present time...

I put the finishing touches on my apartment for the party I was throwing, well I'd hardly call it a party. It was just me and Pierre because of Covid but it was a tradition that I refused to put to rest so if it was a party for myself and him then so be it. Pierre walked out of the gym in our house and was caught off guard by everything going on around him. Spiders, ghosts, skeletons and witches just thrown around the place. "What's all this junk?" Pierre asked touching a skeleton hanging on the wall. I turn around I see him poking at the one interactive decoration and realise this isn't going to be good. "No Pierre! Dont-" Too late. A keckling laugh erupts from the decoration and he jumps back and shakes in fear. "BABE! WHY DID A SKELETON JUST JUMP OUT AT ME!" He asked still shaking. I chuckle quietly to myself before walking over to him to give him a hug. "You really like Halloween don't you?" I ask. "I do like it but when things are jumping out at me then that is when I start to wonder why I like it!" I help him up and Place a kiss onto his cheek. "Well go shower nd change into your costume!" He laughs at me but I wasn't laughing. "Pierre. I'm not joking." His face drops. "You are joking." I shake my head and push him towards the stairs. "Absolutely not Pierre! We are dressing up whether you like it or not!" He groans in distaste. "But no one is even coming to the house!" He protests. "Exactly! You have nothing to lose! Off you go! I'm going to set up a movie."

A half hour passes and I hear footsteps going down the stairs. I wonder if his costume looked as good as I thought it would be. I turn around and now my face drops. He didn't change into the right costume. Here I was dressed up as the corpse bride and he's dressed up as a police man! They don't go together! Pierre looked at me with a smile. "Oh wow. I like your costume." He muses. "I thought we were going to match?" I say in disbelief. "What? When did we say that?" He asked. "We didn't but I figured you would see the costume and get the idea Pierre!" He chuckles and slithers his arms around my waist. "Oh I'm sorry mon amour." He pouts. "How can I make it up to you?" He smirked undoubtedly with his mind in the gutter but I wasn't just about to let him away with ruining the matching costumes.

"Let's watch Hocus Pocus!" His face dropped. He wasn't scared of the film but he just watched it so much already that he hated even hearing the name. "Can't we watch witches or something? You said you wanted to watch witches!" He cried. "I said I wanted to watch Witches yes but since you messed up the coordination with the costumes I guess we just have to wait Hocus Pocus!" He groaned. "I'll go change!" "No! Sit your butt down! We've got sweets!" I say excitedly picking up the trick or treat bowl. "Aren't those for the Trick Or Treaters?" He asked a bit confused. "These sweets aren't for the trick or treaters. They are for me and you if you behave." I giggle. "Babe, I'm going to be honest. I don't want to watch Hocus Pocus again. Please! Anything else!" I linger on the thought of giving mercy but no. "Okay then. We'll Watch IT since you don't want to watch Hocus Pocus."

The film begins and its going well pretty far but there's a jumpscare that made Pierre feel the need to flinch, jump on top of me and knock the sweets off my lap. "Pierre!" I pouted. "The sweets!" He looks down and sees the lollipops and haribos on the ground but he didn't care. He was more worried about the bloody clown on TV staring him down. "Oh my god Pierre! Can you get off me? This film isn't even that scary!" He looks back and throws me a glare. "Only if you cuddle me. Otherwise, you can forget it!" I agree but I didn't mind. I got to cuddle my boyfriend for the night.

The film finally ends and Pierre comes up with an idea even though I was wrecked. "Why are we doing facepaint?" I yawn. "Because you would look so cute with a little facepaint!" He teased. "Okay fine. Hurry up though, I'd like to sleep." It felt like a century before he chirped that he was finished and honestly, whatever he painted on my face must have been an improvement from my tired, natural look. "Tada! What do you think?" I barely keep my eyes open when looking into the mirror. A clown... How great. "Why did you dress me up as Mattia Binotto?" He was buckled in laughter but I did not find it one b it funny. I was tired and now not in the mood for anything. Pierre on the other hand was a night owl and could stay up until five without a single yawn. He usually turned adventurous and quite frankly stupid during these hours which brings us onto our present time after an 'incident' that happened just a few minutes after.

"How did we end up at the hospital?" He asked. We sat in the waiting room in the hospital, awaiting the results of my X Ray. "Let's see Pierre, you wanted to do the dirty dancing thing where you pick me up and you dropped me accidentally and I broke my ankle." I laugh. "Oh yeah... That might be my bad. I'm sorry mon amour. I didnt mean to hurt you." I rubbed the top of his hand. "It's okay. It isn't that big of a deal honestly. It's only a foot. I see this as a win. You have to carry me around everywhere." I smile. "How did you just find a bright side to having a broken ankle? I don't know how you do it." He chuckles. "You know I love you right?" He asked. "Of course I do. Who wouldn't love me?" He gives me a look as to say 'Really? Did you really just say that?' I laugh at his expression. "I'm kidding! I love you too." He let a long breath out. "Well that's a relief. Isn't it?"

"But you know it's true. I love you so much."
"Why are we having a loving moment in the hospital?"