🎶/💐Jake Hughes - Marry Me

I really enjoyed writing this. It's going to be a two part so look out for that coming soon. Thank you Littlemissunnoticed for the request. Hope you enjoy it.

Jake had been with Y/n for what felt like forever now. He'd been his first girlfriend and hopefully his last. They had done almost anything their is to do as a couple except get married and recent, there's but nothing but that image on his mind. Y/n walking arm in arm with her father down the aisle in a white, flowing gown with he veil lightly covering her face, teasing him on her beauty.

When she reaches him he lifts up the fabric covering her face to reveal the beautiful smiling face of his one true love followed by their vowes to promise to be eachithers forever and finally ending it with him tilting her chin towards him to find his lips to lock the promise in stone with a gentle kiss. That's how he imagined it but he could never quite get to the whole asking her part. She was out with her friends and he was planning on surprising her because she thought he would be in Mugello for work but he was let go a day early.

He went though every possible scenario in his mind while he waited. "I want to be with her for 105 years. Maybe more. I want to wake up with her in my bed every morning. That's the plan anyway." he said to his mind. "I want to get her whatever she wants. Anything at all. A car? Got it. Dinner? Definitely. Kids of course.ike how many other girls around the world could make me feel this happy? I don't even want to know. Its only going to be her. For sure."

But then the dark thoughts came flooding in." What if she doesn't want to get married? What happens if I get into a racing accident and she wants to leave me? What happens if-" his thoughts got cut off by the door opening and then closing again. He turned around on the couch to see his beautiful soon to be fiancée Y/n hanging up her coat. He lay in a French girl pose for jokes sake and coughed lightly. "I want you to paint me like one of your French girls." he mumbles in a fake seductive voice. She spins around and her mouth hangs open in a smile. "You're back!" She leaps onto the couch onto of him, making bith of them groan in pain. "That was a bad idea." she chuckled. "Yeah. You think?"

"But what are you doing back here so early?" She asked intrigued. "I finished everything as quickly as possible so I could come back here and get a hug. I missed you a lot you know." He said throwing his head back. She smiled and looked up admiring her boyfriend, taking in his features. "Are you okay?" she asked him with concern growing. He gulped and looked down. "Not really. I want to ask you something." She sits up to let him get up to have a talk and eagerly awaits his question.

"Okay. Y/n, you have been with me for what feels like forever. You were my first girlfriend and I love you very much. Everything about you is perfect to me, except for one thing." Inside, she hurt a little with his last statement. "Your last name." he takes out a matte black box and opens it to reveal an intriquet ring inside. "So Y/n Y/l/n, will you become Y/n Hughes?" She covers her mouth and tears begin to stream down her face in happiness. He finally did it. "Yes! Of course! Of course Jake!" He breathes a sigh of relief and places the ring onto her wedding finge rand engulfs her in a hug, finally letting go of his own tears.

"I want you to be with me forever and never leave me." he says into her hair. "I won't ever leave you. Why would I ever leave you?" she asked him. "Because you're better than I'd ever hoped I'd get and here you are as my fiancée. I'm just a bit worried I suppose." She pulls out of the hug and cups his cheeks, wiping away his tears away. "Don't cry, I won't be able to see your eyes and I'm not going anywhere. I've seen you at your worst and best times and I'll stay for those times even longer if I have to. I'm staying." He smiles and kisses you with passion and love. "Thank you. I'm happy I'm with you. Forever now." he says. "You're stuck with me now, mister and there is no way to get rid of me."