🎄Lewis Hamilton - Christmas Surprise

Hey! It's been a while since I've uploaded but this is why. I was writing all the Christmas Oneshots (there's 25)and I'm gonna be uploading them every day so it's like an Advent caked ar or something. Everyday you get something different and today we are starting off with Lewis. Enjoy!

You woke up to your bed moving vigarously up and down and the sound of Lewis poking you awake and some little squeals coming from beside you. Your eyes flutter open to the sight of Lewis making your little daughter laugh by poking you and you squirming slightly. "See? Mum's up. Now we can go open the presents!" A small smile crept onto your face as you looked up to see Lewis chuckling with your daughter Kayla in his arms squealing with excitement and beside you, your son Matthew.

"Okay baby. Let's go. I'm sure Santa left some lovely presents." You all made your way downstairs, letting a sigh roll of your lips as your feet touched the freezing cold floor. Lewis peeped through the door and looked back. "There's loads of coal in here." He joked. "Dad!" Matthew warned, making Lewis and yourself chuckle a bit before he pushed through the sitting room door to reveal a mountain of presents beneath the tree. "Wow! Mum! Look!" Your son squealed dragging you by your hand over to the presents. "Spiderman wrapping paper? He knows I like spiderman!" Lewis sat with the baby girl in his hand while she just about opened her first present. "Mum? What's in here?" He asked. "I don't know. You're gonna have to open it aren't you?" He nodded his head and tore through the presents one by one until he finally reached his very last one. A massive box in the corner with wholes on the sides.

"What do you think this one could be Matthew?" Lewis asked. "I don't know but I think Santa must have gotten sleepy while he was wrapping this present. Look at the paper! So messy." Lewis gave an unamused look as response to your snort. Lewis wrapped that box last night and he tried his very best. "Well, it's what's on the inside that counts right?" Lewis asked trying to redeem himself. "I suppose so dad. Right, I wonder what it-" "No! Don't shake it! It might break!" You yelped. Lewis laughed as Matthew shakily opened the box, tearing off the wrapping paper and ribbon until the box was opened. There in the box lay a beautiful little labrador puppy with a collar around its neck. Matthew gasped at the sight before him. "A puppy! Santa knew! I don't even care about the wrapping paper anymore! This is perfect!" Lewis shot you a smug grin while you rolled your eyes playfully. "Do you want to set up his bed in your room?" You asked. Matthew carefully picked up the puppy in his arms and nodded. "Yeah but shush. He's sleeping." Matthew warned. You'd never seen him this serious before in all his life and it made you chuckle a bit. "Should I bring him up so you can carry the bed and all?" He nodded and carefully handed you the dog so you could bring him up.

The entire day, Matthew was around the dog. From going to the bathroom to sitting on the couch, the dog was there. Even at Christmas Dinner, the dog was at the table eating off a plate and poor Roscoe was sitting eating on the floor but he was happy to say the least. When the day came to a close, Matthew went to bed with a smile on his face. You were cleaning up the dishes when Lewis walked in with a look of confusion on his face. "Have you seen the dog?" He asked and it's then that you noticed the puppy had been awfully quiet. "I- have you checked his room?" Lewis shook his head and lightly jogged upstairs to his son's room. He slowly and qieutly opened the door and his heart almost melted at the sight. Matthew, tucked up in his bed with his puppy right beside him. Lewis pulled out his phone and snapped a photo to show you when he got downstairs.

"Look!" Lewis excitedly said handing you his phone. "I take it you found the do- awwwww!" The image of Matthew holding the dog in his arms tugged at your heartstrings. It was absolutely adorable. "That's so cute! I told you it was a good idea to get him a dog." You said curling your arms around his neck, him returning the favor by pulling you closer to his chest. "But you didn- you know what? I'll just say you did." He leaned in and pressed a soft kiss onto your lips, a smile forming as he did so.

"Merry Christmas Lewis."
"Merry Christmas Darling."