✨George Russell - The Boyfriend From Netflix

I lie with my head on my boyfriend George's chest listening to the steady beating of his heart. Tonight was date night because he had to go to Australia tomorrow morning. He worked for the Williams F1 team as a junior engineer. That's what he told me anyway. I studied design and he studied engineering. We met when we accidentally bumped into each other before my lessons. We were rounding the corner and whoops. I spilled my tea all over myself and George. He helped me and even gave me a lift to school. When I asked what he studied he told me engineering but he was doing work experience with the Williams F1 team. Through our time of knowing each other I sort of got the idea he liked formula one and I got that bang on. We have been dating for about three months now and he was forever chattering about this Netflix series Drive to Survive. He said it was about F1 so it didn't surprise me that he wanted to watch it but everytime I asked to watch it too he refused.

Now was my chance. I could watch it without him noticing. I just wanted to know what the bloody hell he was talking about. I flicked through the episodes and began watching. I watched about ten minutes of each just to get an idea of what they were before I began watching the actual show while George was away. I stumbled across an episode called "Blood, Sweat and Tears" and it was about the team he worked for. Williams. I turn the volume down to 2 and continue watching. I'm about fifteen minutes into the episode and I'm half asleep. It was good but I was tired as hell. I was on the brink of sleep when I heard a familiar voice and my eyes opened quickly, hoping George didn't have to go yet but no. He was talking as if he was introducing himself. I gaze upon the TV and see George. "I'm George Russell and I drive for Rokit Williams Racing Formula One team." he says.

He was a racer? Why wouldn't he tell me? Did he not trust me? I turn off my TV and netflix and lay my head back down on my boyfriends chest so I'm looking up at him. He's a driver. Not an engineer. That would explain why he likes the sport so much I guess. I decide to just sleep instead and confront him in the morning and that's exactly what I do.

The bright honey glow erupts from the blinds as I open them. A soft groan comes from George as I turn around and walk back over to him. I lay back down beside him and almost as if it was scripted, his arms snaked around my torso. He pecks my lips lightly and smiles. "Good morning, Darling." "Good morning George Russell, the driver for Rokit Williams Racing." I sing in return. It takes a few momentd before he reacts but when he realizes what I said his eyes shoot open and lock onto mine. "Oh. You- you know? How long?" he asks. "A few hours. I watched Drive to Survive and Claire i think it was seems to have a lot of faith in you. I can't see why, you can't even wake up on time." I joke placing my hands on his chest.

"Why? What time is it?" he asks. "It's about half past ten, love." He jumps up from bed and grabs his clothes, pulling them on. "I'm so sorry, darling. I have to go now but I'll make it up to you when I get home I promise. And I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. How about if I give you a few quid, you can go and get some breakfast in the cafe where we-" I cut off his rambling with a kiss to his lips. I giggle. "I don't need anything from you. I just ned you. That's it." I say looking into his crystal blue eyes. "But I feel really bad. Can I just give you a fiver at least?" he asks caressing my cheek. "I did sort of lie to you about what I did to be fair."

"Fair enough but you have food in your kitchen." I say as he grabs some more of his belongings. "And since it's actually only half nine you can cook me some breakfast." He spins around immediately. "Are you joking?" I erupt in a fit of laughter as George stands in the middle of his bedroom as still as a statue. "Oh come on. I need breakfast." I say. "I'll bring it up." He says going out the door. I don't try to stop him. I go onto my phone and scroll through Instagram looking at my feed when I hear "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Uqeen coming from downstairs and some pretty horrid singing along with it. I open up my camera and begin recording as I tip toe downstairs.

I open the kictehn door slightly as I see George singing along and swaying his hips while cooking. I try my best not to laugh but I couldn't help myself. "Get on your bikes and ride!" he sings into the pepper sprinkler. That's when I lost it. I bust out laughing gaining the attention of George. "How long have you been here?" he laughs. "Long enough. Almost two minutes." I sag looking at how long I'd been recording. "Well your foods nearly ready."

I have to say, this man can cook. He made the best bacon, eggs and toast I'd ever had in my life. "Somehow, you still look beautiful. Even with your mouth full of bacon." he smiles looking at me. "What do you mean 'somehow'? I'm basically a model." I say flicking my hair earning a light chuckle from George. "I'm gonna miss you." I say. He nods. "Me too, but I'll bring you something back. A koala perhaps." My brilliant ingenious mind remembered a pick up line I'd heard and as my facial expression changed, George knew I was going to say a pick up line too.

"Are you Australian?" I ask. "Because I check off all of your koalafications?" he finishes my line. "No, because I wanted to remind you that you'll never be as pretty as Daniel Ricciardo." I say shovelling another piece of bacon into my mouth. "Hey!" he says. "That's not very nice!" "Well neither is not telling your girlfriend what you do for a living." I say sipping my cup of tea. He tilted his head to the left. "True. But at least I apologised." he says picking up my dishes. "Okay, I'm sorry. I love you George, the driver for Rokit Williams Racing." I say watching him place the dishes into the dishwasher. "Is that going to be my new nickname on your phone?" he asks. "No. George the Jack Russell with never be beaten."

"I will actually miss you. I've spent almost everyday with you now." he says closing the dishwasher. I get up and make my way over. "I know, but you need to also know that I'll be right here for when you get back." I say kissing his cheek. We share a look before we share a kiss. Life seems pretty great with George Russell, the driver from Rokit Williams Formula One team.