🎄Nicholas Latifi - Angel On The Tree

"And....we are done with the baubles." Nicholas placed the final bauble onto the tree and stood back a bit smiling at the good work you both did with the Christmas tree this year. You adored Christmas. It was so magical, beautiful. It was just all around amazing and your boyfriend Nicholas felt the exact same way. This year was your first year living together and this was exactly what you needed to calm down. Nicholas had started formula one with Williams and as if the year wasn't hectic enough, covid happened so it was nice for you both to sit down and relax after the moments of madness between race weekends. You took out one last bauble to place on the tree. "Well, you didn't quite put all of them up on the tree Nicholas." You sai dplacing it on an empty branch. He nodded. "Well now we're finished. Time to go eat-" He was in the midst of walking away when he was stopped by you pulling him by his jumper back. "Ah, ah, ah. Not just yet. We still have to put up the angel." You said pointing up at the very top. "It's called a fairy but okay."

"Nicholas Latifi, you are in the UK. We call it angel here." He rolled his eyes playfully and went to fetch the angel from the box. She was absolutely stunning. She had blonde hair and slightly faded makeup features on her face too. Her cream and white dress proofed out delicately as he wings hung ever so beautifully. "Right, there you go." Nicholas said handing you the angel. You gave him a look of confusion. "Are you alright? I'm far too short to reach the top." He chuckled at your remark. "Well maybe if you weren't so short-" You folded your arms over your chest. "Excuse me?"

"You're excused." He responded quickly. "Nicholas Latifi! Just put the angel on the god forsaken tree!" You laughed. "Here, hold this." You didn't really look at what he gave you but you soon found out that you were holding the angel. Before you could even say anything, he swooped you up and placed you onto his shoulders. "Okay, can you put the angel onto the top now?" He asked a little louder. Your heart melted slightly. He was adorable. "You called it an angel! Not a fairy! That's character develop-." You were cut off by Nicholas repeating his question. "Yes, I can put her onto the top. My god Nicholas. You'd want to be patient." Nicholas shook his head laughing and let you continue on with the angel. You placed the angel delicately onto the tree. She sat so perfect. "Okay, now the tree is finished."

Nicholas helped you back down before bringing both of you to sit back down onto the sofa. "This is nice, isn't it?" He asked. You nodded in agreement, letting out a content sigh as you did so. "We make a good team." You add. Nicholas looked down at you lovingly, you following in his actions. Your faces move closer and closer until your lips meet into a soft, tender kiss. "We do make a great team and that's why I love you, it's why I'll only love you." He told you, making your heart flutter. "Aw how sweet. You've gone all soft on me, have you Latifi?" His cheeks grew a bit red which was even more adorable. "Don't worry. I can fix the whole you going soft situation." He hummed in response. He didn't get the joke... "1....2....3-" "Oh my god! That was a dirty joke!" aaaaand he got it. "Was it a lie though?!"

"Get your mind out of the gutter."
"Okay Santa Clause."
"Why am I being called Santa Clause?"
"Because Nicholas, I want to sit on your lap."
"Y/n!"