🏎️Max Verstappen - Frustration

Thank you Littlemissunnoticed for the request. Hope you enjoy it x

A small ray of sun shines through the curtains and of course, it had anywhere in the room to shine but decided to shine into your bloody eyes. "Ah for fucks sake!" you groan. Max was beside you with his arms around your waist. "What's wrong schatje?" he asked in his morning voice. "Max, what's right? Everything has gone wrong since we got here." He let's out a chuckle and cuddles you closer. "Well I think it's been pretty great so far if I'm being honest." I crawl out from his grasp and go to open the curtains and when you do, you gaze out upon the beautiful view of Italy. A smile forms on your lips as you see the beauty and you've truly never seen anything this pretty. Yet again, you feel a pair of arms creep around your waist. "It's nice isn't it?" You nodded. "Well, first race of the season for you anyway. Bit nervous." he paused. "But that's all part of it. Oh and by the way, can you wear my merch?"

You flinch as the sound of the locker in Max's driver room being pounded rings around the room. You didn't want him to hurt himself but you've never seen him like this so you wouldn't know what to do. "I didn't finish the one race you came to see me this year!" He yelled. "Max, its okay. Really. You'll do better next week you just need to-" He cut you off with a scoff. "Oh please! Enlighten me schat, what exactly is it that I need to do that in not already doing?" You stood up to face him. "Don't you ever take that tone with me again Max Verstappen and don't you dare call me schat in a tone like that!" He was taken back at first by your sudden burst in confidence but didn't hesitate to jump right back at you. "Don't talk back to me! You don't know what it's like when-"

"Sir down now!" His eyes grow wide and he takes a seat. "I may not know how it feels when I crash a formula one car but these are things I'm trying to understand! I genuinely don't know what any of these feel like, I cna just about imagine it but when you shrug me off when I'm just trying to help, that's when you lose my respect and love." He stands up. "Wait, what do you mean-" "I'm not finished." He slowly sits back down. "Fortunately for you, I genuinely love and care about you so I'm going to make you a deal." He nods and awaits the proposition.

"I will be here as long as you need me to be. I will hold you, kiss you, love you, do whatever it is girlfriends do but you don't ever, ever talk down on me because I promise, I will walk out and leave you on the spot. Am I clear?" Where did this new Y/n come from? He liked it. Sort of. "Why are you blushing?" you chuckled at him. "I-I'm not. I'm not blushing. I'm a grown man!" You walk towards him and straddle him. Cupping his cheeks, you kiss him on the lips. His hand travels up under you shirt but before it can go any further, you swat his hands away. "No! You have interviews! Maybe later when we don't have anything to do. It really depends on how quick you get the interviews done." He almost sprints out and calls for his PR. You follow him out shortly after and see him walking around dlooking for the PR but is nowhere to be found. "Oh my god where is he? He's always here when I don't need him!" He's getting heated again. You hold his hand making him snap his focus towards you. "Let's go out and look for him. He might be there."

Together, you venture out into the paddock and over to the hospitality of Red Bull to find his PR. Your grip on his hand tightened as you noticed a few cameras following you both around. "Max?" You whispered. "Who are they?" He turns his head and smiles. "Those are the Netflix crew. I have a little microphone on me see?" He lifts a small black microphone on his shirt. "You don't need to worry. If you don't want to be in it I can just tell them." He offered but no that might be a bit too much work and what are the chances you're actually going to be in it? "Okay. I'm going to go in here but if you don't want to come in you don't have to. You can go and finish off watching the race." You nodded and peck his lips before bidding your goodbyes and returning to watch the rest of the race but you had company. A smaller netflix camera crew followed you into the garage. They hadn't begun recording but they wanted your permission first. "Excuse me miss, you are Max's girlfriend yes?" You nod. "Perfect. Do you mind if we record you for a bit?" The camera man asked. "Could I at least have your names? I'd prefer to see you as people and not as guys with cameras." You chuckle. "Of course. My name is Tobias, I do camera. This is Ben. He does microphone and that's us really. Everyone else is with Max." You smile. "Okay no problem. I'm Y/n." Tobias takes out a microphone like the one Max had. "Do you mind if we fix this for you? It kinda makes our jobs a bit easier." You nod before he fixes the mic onto your shirt. "Okay and we are rolling in three, two, one. Action."

The walk into the Red Bull garage seemed very different but that was because of the crew following you. You spotted Christian and he spotted you. With the camera crew following, he couldn't exactly miss you. "Hi Christian." you chirped. "Ah the Netflix crew are following you." Christian chuckles as you return to the garage. "Yeah. I got my own microphone and everything. So professional." "How's Max? Is he doing alright?" I let out a sigh. "He's okay his shouting kind of startled me but it's understandable." Christian nodded. "He's like that with every race he doesn't finish. Don't you worry about that. Come back to watch the race?" You nodded and only then realise all the cars parked in the pit lane. "Wait another red flag?" Christian nodded. "It's ridiculous but it's looking exciting." "It really does."

The race is coming near to an end and Alex has basically just secured his first podium. "He's doing very well." You say before you hear your name being called by a familiar Dutch voice. "Why hello there. Nice of you to join us." You chuckled. He presses a kiss on top of your head. "So what going on now?" He looked up at the screens and saw his teammate in third. "Oh wow. Let's hope Lewis doesn't try anything on him." He joked. "Well unless he somehow gets a jet engine he isn't going to catch Lewis or Valterri." You watched as Alex crossed the line in third and listened to his radio. "Does he not know he's supposed to be excited about his first podium?" Max chuckled. "Let him celebrate however he wants to celebrate." You reply. "So when can I celebrate with you?" He whispered into your ear making a shiver run down your spine. "I-I- when is the next taxi out of here?"