🏎️Theo Pourchaire - Winning Feeling

Thank you Alessiaaa_0357 for the request. Hope you enjoyed it! xx Also congratulations to Theo on making it to F2!

You stretched your arms up over your head as the sun shined through a gap in the curtains. You rested your head on your pillow with your eyes still closed and a smile formed on your lips until boom. Realisation hit you. You turned over quickly to your boyfriend Theo. You shake him lightly which made him stir and let out a groan. "Babe wake up its race day!" You squeal. "Babe, that's great but can I get five more minutes of sleep please?" You rolled your eyes and tugged the blankets off. "No! Come on! We have to go!" Theo rubbed his eyes and sat up. "But it's so early..." He groaned. "You race in Formula 3,of course its early." He lies back down and throws the blankets back over him. "You know how much I love you?" he asked. "Theo! Come on! I'm not kidding, you have to be there to read your data and stuff!" He let out a long groan of frustration and got up. "I'll tell you something, if I do make it to formula oen you better be my PR or something." You let out a chuckle as you walk downstairs to the lobby to meet your dad who came along.

"Hey dad!" You chirped sitting beside him. "Good morning. Did you get a good sleep?" He asked, flicking to the next page of his newspaper. "I did. Where's Theo's dad?" You asked finally noticing that there was someone missing. "He's gone to grab a cup of coffee. He said he'd be back in a few minutes. Where's Theo?" You let out a tired yawn before answering. "He's just changing. He'll be down in a minute." Your das shot you a glare which made you rethink your words. "No, no. Not like that dad. He's changing out of his pyjamas." He nodded slowly and returned to his paper. As he did so, Theo's dad returned with a cup of coffee. "Oh Y/n. Good morning. Where's Theo?" He sat down and took a sip of his coffee. "Oh he's coming down. Just getting ready."

The elevator doors opened to show a little crowd of people and then Theo at three three very back, dressed in his ART gear and ready to go. He walked over and sat down on the space next to you. "Aren't you going to get breakfast? You both need to eat." Your dad suggested. "I'm going to go to the breakfast bar in a minute. I just thought I should say good morning before I did so." You looked at him in awe. How did he look so good from every angle? It simply wasn't fair. "Do you want to go and get breakfast now?" He said catching you off guard. Well, you weren't exactly caught fof guard. You were just so captivated by all that beauty that you were expecting him to speak. "Only if you come with it." He chuckles nervously as your dad shoots him a glare but agrees not wanting to turn the offer down, you were both quite young still. Too young to do anything for that matter.

You both walk up to the buffet table and grba a few different pastries and other foods for your breakfast, Theo just about being a bit healthier without the Nutella on his toast. "Oh wow. Nutella. I swear if Nutella was a person it would be you." You give him a confused look. "What? Where did you get that from?" He thought about his answer before constructing into a sentence but eventually came out with what he wanted to say. "You just seem like a Nutella kind of person. I don't know how else to explain it." You nodded, still a bit confused from what he said but nonetheless happy that you got an answer. You both make your way back to the table where your fathers sat chatting. Your dad's eyes lit up as he saw you come closer and closer with the tray of food. "Did you get me anything?" Your dad joked. "I did actually and I stuck to what mum told me to give you. Healthy stuff." He scoffed but knew it was for the better. He needed to eat a bit healthier. "I see you didn't shy away from the chocolate spread though." He muttered biting into his toast. "Of course I didn't. I don't need to go on a diet just yet." He laughed lightly at your response. "I don't think you'll ever need to diet. You are always going to be perfect in my eyes." Your dad rolled his eyes but you were just falling more and more in love with the French man beside you.

Theo warmed up just outside his tent as you watched him closely. His father and yours decided they would watch from the stands instead which you didn't object to. It meant some private time for the both of you. You couldn't help but still be amazed at anything he did. His focused face, his tongue sticking out trying to keep focused. It was just all registering in your mind that this was your boyfriend. How has it only started registering in your mind now after an entire year of dating? "Like something you see?" You snapped out of your haze by the beautiful angelic voice blessing your ears. Theo stood smirking at you with hsi trainer laughing along. "No, no. Nothing you need to worry about. Please continue." He chuckled and returned to his state of focus as you returned to just watching him.

"And it's Theo Pourchaire who crosses the line to take home first!" You jumped up screaming and celebrating. He did it! He won a race! You ran down to Parc Fermé to see him hop out of his car and he did just that. He ran to his team in excitement and jumped into their arms to celebrate before turning his attention to you. He threw his arms around you, engulfing you in a hug. "You did amazing!" You say. His smile only grows wider under the helmet. He took the helmet off and unwired himself from the headphones before placing a gentle kiss on your lips. "Hey that's my daughter! Keep it PG Pourchaire!" You heard your dad warn receiving a few chucjles and laughs from the crowd. "Don't mind him." You reassured. "I wasn't really. How did you find the race?" He asked. "It's was brilliant! You did so well defending on the last few laps so well done. Oh and-" The grin on his face didn't leave. He loved how excited you got. He didn't even listen to what you said. You just looked so beautiful and adorable when you talked about racing and that's why he loved it. It's why he loved you.

"But it was just such a good race!" He didn't respond which made you look over to him and see what was wrong with him. He just looked at you lovingly. "What?" you asked. "Nothing. I just- I love you." Your cheeks were stained with the light red of your blush. "I love you too." He placed another kiss onto your lips, this time a little bit longer whcih is probably causing your father to groan in distaste but you didn't care. You were at a race track with your boyfriend, the boy of your dreams. What else could possibly top that?