✨Gianluca Petecof - Dona Argentina

Arthur walked into yet another club in Monaco with Arthur and a few of the FDA boys. It was off season for them all and they were in dspeate need of winding down. Lucia was at the club too. She travelled from Argentina to celebrate a special occasion with some friends. She was having an awful time. She didn't get the hype about Monaco. Just another city really. Casinos, bars, overly angry people. It didn't make sense. Gianluca decided to go and buy the first round fr his friends so he ventured to the bar where he met a truly beautiful woman. She was breathtaking. Her brown hair fell fell perfectly onto her shoulder and the red lipstick was a perfect match with her coffee coloured skin. He wanted to get closer. It was something abouther that made him entranced. He debated whether or not to go up to the girl but he decided that yes, he would.

"A sex on the beach, two piña coladas and a blue wkd please." Lucía said clearly. The bartender walked away to retrieve the order but she wasn't alone for long. "Excuse me?" She rolled her eyes. "Can I help you?" Her breath hitched as she faced the person speaking to her. He was good absolutely gorgeous. "Do you mind if I add your order to my tab?" He asked. Brazilian for sure. "I actually think we have it covered but thank you." Lucia said politely, declining his offer. "How about I buy you a drink then?" She gulped down hard. "If you want to." Gianluca didn't skip a beat. "Excuse me?" The bartender turned back around. "I'll be paying for those. Would you mind adding seven Heineken beers to the order?" Lucia looked at him as if he was mad. "I didn't think the Brasilians liked heineken." He was taken back by her sudden voice tearing through his thoughts. "Wow, you sound even more pfercet than I thought you would with an accent too. Where are you from?" He asked heading his card over the counter. "Rosario, Argentina." She replied. "Messi or Ronaldo?" He chuckled. "Messi obviously. How about you?" She answers almost immediately. "I like football but it's not really my style." She raised her eyebrows at his answer. She'd never heard of a Brazilian not liking football all that much before. "Really? What is your style then?" Lucía asked. "Motorsport." Her eyes widened slightly. "What? I don't entirely understand."She was utterly confused. "I could translate if you ould prefer-" She cut him off with a playful slap to the chest.

"I understand smart ass. I just find it difficult to believe that someone likes motorsport over football." She chuckled. He smiled. Ah she was perfect. "It's not that complicated." He replied. Not even a second passed before she spoke again. "Ayrton Senna, Felipe Massa or Rubéns Barrichello?" His eye grew wide and an almost hurt expression fell onto his face. "That's impossible!" He whined. Lucia took the beers off the tray. "You said it wast that difficult." She challenged. "No, I said it wasn't difficult to understand. There's a difference." He protested. "Well, when you decide which one you like, you can come and find me." Lucía said picking up the tray and waking away. "Hey, wait!" but she didnt wait. She was lost in the crowd and he couldn't find her anywhere. The perfect woman.

Gianluca's night was spent looking around for the beautiful Argentine woman he met at the bar. He couldnt stop thinking about her and her somewhat bad attitude at times but it drove him crazy. "Mate, are you alright?" Arthur asked his fried. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just looking for someone." Arthur howled in a mocking way. "The young Petecof has found love!" Arthur slurred slightly. Gianluca rolled his eyes and coniued searching around before his eyes set on the thing he was looking for. It was her. She swayed her hips with the rhythm of the music. She looked so carefree, dancing as if no one else was there. Arthur followed his friend's line of vision and spotted her too. "Wait, that's the girl you were talking oat the bar?" Arthur asked. Gianluca nodded, not taking his eyes off her for one second. "If you don't take that, I will mate, so get a move on." Arthur laughed.

On the way over, Gianluca tried to decide which driver was his favourite and he continued thinking until he reached her." He didn't want to make her uncomfortable in the slightest but there was something about her hips that drew him towards her. He slid his hands onto her waist and turned her aroud to face him. She was shocked until she realised who it was. "Senna, Barrichello, Massa. In that order. Now, Dona Argentina, what's your name?" She smirked at his sudden burst of cockiness. "So are we going to forget about Fittipaldi?" He rolled his eyes a bit annoyed. "I've answered your question now answer mine." She taken back by his determination to get her name. Nothing like the guy she met an hour ago. "Lucia Ruiz. What about you baby driver?" He chuckled. "Gianluca Petecof. May I have this dance, Lucía Ruiz?" He smirked. "Indeed you can Gianluca Petecof."

He watched her hips perform wonders in front of him. She looked phenomenal. He was fully convinced that she could wear a trash bag and still look good. Lucía smirked as his ever so curious eyes scanned over her body. "My eyes are here Petecof." She chuckled, catching him off guard. "So they iw. Just admiring the view." She laughed once again at the change of character he was at the bar. The opening of Hips Don't Lie begins and his smirk only grows wider. "Let's see if your hips lie." He challenged. Without thinking twice, she grabbed his hands and placed them either side of her hips. "Alright Baby Driver, let's see if you can handle them."

"Okay, your hips dont lie. Defitey do not lie." He laughed walking away with Lucia back to the bar. "I told you. You look tired." She chuckled. Gianluca smiled and turned back around to her once they reached the bar. "So what does Shakira want?" He joked. "Gerard Piqué I presume." Lucía joked back. "Best I can do is a driver." He offered. "If said driver could be so kind as to buy me a drink, maybe I'll do the same for him." She replied. It was clear she was flirting but he kept shrugging it off by getting flustered. "Um, yeah. Sorry." Now Lucía felt bad. "No, no, no. You don't have to buy me a drink. I can get my own-"
"Oh sorry-"
"Stop apologising. I shouldn't have-"
"So are you going to order something or not?"

The pair of them turned around to a very angry looking barman. "No, we aren't." Lucía looked at Gianluca confused. What? "Come on. We'll just go for a walk down the beach or something." he said before grabbing her hand and walking out the door, followed by a few howls once again from his friends. "I'm sorry about them. It's probably just the alcohol talking." Lucía chuckled as she followed him into the warm Monegasque air. "I might go back to my hotel. I'm absolutely wrecked." Lucia smiled. "What hotel are you stating at?" Gianluca asked. "I don't know the name but it's on the other side of Monte Carlo." She said nodding her head in the direction of the hotel. "I guess we should get a taxi back." He stood up but was brought back down. "Wait-" He looked back to see Lucia holding his hand. "Let's walk. That way, we can talk and get to know more about each other."

And so, the pair walked the whole way back to the hotel. "So you said here, you don't go full on the throttle?" Lucia asked walking around a corner. "Well, not exactly. You're mainly braking on this part but on that last corner yes." She spent the last few minutes being given a mini track walk of her own and a briefing from Gianluca. Lucía looked at him in amazement, falling deeper and deeper for him by the word he spoke. He noticed how she looked at him and also fell. "I-erm. I think we made it to your hotel." Lucia looked up and saw that this was in fact her hotel. "Oh. So it is. I-" He forced a smile yet he was upset, he didn't want to leave her. "When will I see you again?" She asked. Gianluca thought for a while on when they could meet, more importantly where. "Would you be available tomorrow? There's a great place that serves breakfast by the beach that I think you'll like. We can talk more there." The hopeful smile painted in red lipstick returned to her tired face. "That would be nice. What time are you free?" He melted at the sound of her voice, that's the power she held. "Ten but if you aren't free then, I can make time for you Dona Argentina." And now, she melted by his voice speaking her newly found nickname. "That'll be perfect. I'll see you tomorrow then."

"You will. So I will bid you a buenos noches and a hasta mañana." Gianluca said earning a chuckle from Lucia. "Buenos noches. Besos." She turned around to walk away. In a moment of desperation, Gianluca just said what was on his mind. "So are you really going to walk away without giving me a goodnight kiss?" Lucia stopped in her tracks and turned around slowly. "What?" He realised his request was probably ridiculous and stupid so he started going back on his word. "I'm sorry Dona Argentina, I just-" She watched as he rambled on, trying to redeem himself but she didn't listen to a word he said. She just felt the urge to grant him his little wish of a goodnight kiss.

Gianluca felt his Lungs emptying of air by the second with how fast he was speaking and was sure he needed to get more air soon enough or he'd pass out but he was cut from his thoughts by this unfamiliar feeling of new lips touching his cheek and before he knew it, he was being kissed. Lucía walked away grinning like a little school girl, leaving Gianluca on the streets of Monaco with a red lip shaped stain on his cheek, a shocked face and love in his soul. He was going to sleep well tonight and he was looking forward to tomorrow when he would meet her again; his Dona Argentina.