✨Daniel Ricciardo - The Haters

I wake up to a buzz of my phone. 2am? Who is up at this time? I look at my notification and it said I got mentioned in something I sit up and open my phone and look at the comment I'm tagged in. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and call for Daniel who I'm guessing is already up, based on him not being beside me. "Dan?" Silence. "Dan!" silence again. "Daniel Joseph Ricciardo!" He look through the bathroom door in at me. "Yes!" he shouts back. "Stop yelling!" "StOp YeLlInG." he mocks, distorting his voice in the process. "Anywya what's up?"

"They're at it again." He already knew who. The people and 'fans' who don't like you all that much. "Again? You think they'd get a life by now." He says looking over to the phone. "Such shithousery. Why won't they just listen? I've told them loads to just shut the fuck up but still they won't. It's getting fucking ridiculous." I sigh and hold in my tears. This has been happening for a few years now, ever since we started dating but no matter how long it went on for it still hurt. "No, I honestly think it's funny." I fake a laugh trying to kick him off my trail. "Well I quite frankly don't."

"Ooh, the posh language has returned! Someone spends too much time in englanddd." I sing. He lies on top of me with his chin rested on my chest. "Come on, you know I sound good." He says. I had to agree. His voice was quite silky and sexy. "Of course. A shit voice would have been a gamechnager." I joke. "I've got my looks and voice going for me then." I nod. "And a shit sense of humour." He raises himself above me so he's looks a bit bigger. "Really? That just hurt. I thought I was funny honestly." He begins tickling my sides and doesn't stop. "No! Dan! Please! It hurts!" I say through a fit of laughter and a web of tears. "Not until you say I'm funny!"

"But you aren't!" He digs harder into the tickles. "Okay! Okay! You're funny just not as good as Will Farell okay?" he nods. "I'll take that." He lies back down beside me contently and reaches his arm around my shoulder. I nustle into his chest and listen to the sound of his heart. "Let's post a picture, just to piss the haters off because, you said this before by the way," he clears his throat. "Honey, you look like a snack!" He z snaps making me laugh. "You're such an idiot." I joke. "I'm your idiot... I hope."

"Well your mum's first and them mine of course." I say staring into his dark chocolate eyes. "I think your idiot deserves a kiss?" I nod and plant my lips onto his. No matter how long we kissed for, whenever we pulled away it always felt special. "And your idiot needs help having a shower so please, get that sexy ass out of bed and go to the shower." I get up as he lightly slaps my butt. I spin around and throw him a glare. "I'm not even going to dignify your action with a response Ricciardo." and with that I walk away, leaving him laughing on our bed. I stop in my tracks. "Wait, why the fuck are we having a shower at 2am?!" I call to him. He tries to come up with a reason but can't seem to find one. "It's fine. I'll just do what I wanted to do here then." I drags me by the hips back into bed as I let a squeel escape my lips. Oh how good tonight is going to be...