🏎️Daniel Ricciardo - Dancing In The Paddock

This was an anonymous request so I hope the reader who requested this enjoys it x

You and Dan walked hand in hand in the paddock of his home Grand Prix. The sun shone onto the beautiful circuit with the water from the lake glistening. This was your favourite track. The first time you came here is when you met Dan. He had just started out in F1 and wasn't well known among the fans so he could walk around discreetly and without a care in the world. That's when he met you. You weren't entirely captivated by him the second you saw him but he grew on you and caught you with his humour instead. Ever since then, you have been inseparable and have gone to the majority of his races or watched them at least.

This however was the first time you were entering the paddock as a newly wed couple so most, if not all eyes were falling onto the new Mrs Ricciardo. Some cameras begin flashing with the paparazzi making you a bit nervous but then again, the cameras always have. Daniel noticed this and squeezed your hand before leaning in and whispering, "Let's give the paparazzi a smile shall we?" You giggle and nod before Daniel runs ahead posing for a few camera shots. He pulled you in for a few before waltzing around with you to his humming the words to 'Put your Records On' which the paparazzi definitely picked up as did the fans, spectators and Netflix.

Daniel copped that Netflix were recording and spun you around. "Girl put your records on, tell me your favourite song you go ahead let your head down." he hummed as he pulled you into his chest. You closed your eyes and savoured the moment, hoping it would it would last forever. "Netflix are recording you by the way." You jumped back and have a look at the camera crew. You give a little wave and turn your attention back to Daniel. "So shall we go continue our dancing somewhere else? More quiet?" he asked. You looked around and shook your head. "No. Why would we? We can Dnace here." He chuckles and continues humming along to the song. You look up to him and see he is smiling down at you. "What?" you asked. "I like this new Y/n. Y/n Ricciardo. My husband- no wait." You giggle at his mistake. "Well I think you're a pretty great wife." You whisper back. "I love you." He says placing a soft kiss onto the tip of your nose. "I love you too."