💐Sophia Floersch - Meetig At A Wedding

Eyyyyy my friend found my wattpad account... She requested Sophia. I've never written for Sophia (like a full story, yes she's in the preferences) but this is gonna be soooooo longgggg... I'm gonna be having multiple breakdowns just so you know personal friend... You better send me tissues no cap

I stood in the hallway waiting for my brother Simon to come down the stairs in his suit, ready to get married. Now to admit, when he asked me to be his best man, I was a bit taken aback because one, I were a woman not a man and two he had so many friends he could have picked. I wore a grey suit that fitted quite nicely to my body and to be honest, I looked good. I never usually say this but I looked good. I passed the time by talking to the other guys beside me and it didn't feel forced because they were practically all my older brothers with how much I hung around them. "He's on his way now!" Mum squealed excitedly walking down the stairs. We all turned our attention to Simon who walked down the stairs, fixing the cuffling on his blouse. "How do I look?" he asked. "Bit fucking much isn't it?" I joke. "Well it is my wedding day Y/n. Is the car here?" Mum nodded and away we all went to the church.

It was extraordinary. They did a good job preparing this I must say. Simon fiddled with his thumbs not knowing what to do at this point. He was beyond nervous and began sweating profusely. "Are you doing okay?" I asked, laying my hand on his shoulder. He turned his head around and shook his head. "I don't really know. What if she doesn't want to marry me anymore? She didn't text me last night." I rolled my eyes and let out a chuckle. "She had her hen party of course she didn't. She isn't allowed, it's like an unwritten rule." He nodded and bit the inside of his lip. "Hey look, if it makes you feel any better she was texting me and asking how you were. She cares about you and she loves you. So she won't regret it. I promise." He smiles and engulfs me in a hug. "Thank you." The melody of "Here comes the bride" plays making everyone stand up while it doesand in through the doors walks the bride Ashley. Her veil covered her face and trailed behind her. "Damn....that's my wife." Simon mutters. "Damn right she is and don't you dare let her go." The tears prick my eyes but I could just about keep the tears in but one I did admittedly let slip. "Are you crying?" Simon laughed. "Shut up! Just focus on your wife!" We return our attention to the bride but my attention was torn off by the beautiful maid of honour. She was absolutely gorgeous. I didnt know how else to describe her she just-wow.

More than a few times during the course of the ceremony, I glanced over towards this mystery woman. She looked stunning. I'd never seen something this mesmerising in my entire life. Her smile, her eyes, she was just a pleasure to look at honestly. I wonder if she is as nice on the inside as the outside. My thoughts are cut off by me being shoved a little. I look around and realise I was supposed to present the rings. "Oh, sorry. My bad." I walk closer to Simon with the ring and hand it to him. I look back over to the mystery girl who is chuckling at me and all I can do is smile. I don't know what else to do at this point. She's doing things to me no guy could do and I haven't even spoken to her yet!

The wedding reception was absolutely stunning. I spent most of the night with the guys but eventually went looking for the person who was keeping my mind occupied instead. Whoever this girl was. Simon caught on who I was looking for and he told Ashley too so they devised a plan. "Y/n! Come over here!" I looked confused at Simon by the sudden urgency to see me but nevertheless, I could do with a break. I jog over and come to a halt at the head of the table. "Yeah? What's up?" I ask with furrowed eyebrows. "You know for the dance? We paired you up with someone so we advise that you go over to the bar and talk to her first." He says pointing towards the girl that had been so tauntingly close yet so far and my legs turned to jelly. She looked so seemlessly beautiful just standing there waiting for drinks I presumed. I walk up slowly silently praying that she didn't leave just then and thankfully she didn't. What do I say? What do I say? Fuck. I don't know. "Oh hey." Her voice tore through my thoughts. An angel, truly. "You're the groom's sister right?" She asked. "Yes, yes I am. I'm also his best man but don't wear the name down." She chuckles. "I don't know. I think it suits you." My cheeks flush a pink colour which thankfully couldn't be seen under the already coloured lights. "Thank you and your dress looks phenomenal on you. Sorry if I sounded creepy but you- you've been on my mind all day if I'm being honest."

"What a coincidence? You've been on my mind too." She hands me a drink and I take little sips, basically just trying to find an excuse to stay with her as long as possible. "So who are you here with?" She asked. "I'm actually here alone." Her lips tugged into a smirk. "You're here alone? So am I. I guess this means we are each other's dates then." I nodded. "I'm not complaining. What exactly do dates do?" I ask. "Well first off we should know each others names and then ask questions to get to know the other better so if you are up for that then of course, I'll be fine with that." My smile only grows wider as she continues speaking. "I'm Sophia by the way." I take hold of her hand and shake it. "Y/n. What do you do for a living?" We both loosen up a bit and continue our conversation. I learned that she was a driver in formula 3 for Campos Racing but she didn't have the best of luck in recent races with horrid luck in 2017 when she had a crash in Macau.

Dinner rolled around and I sat close to Sophia. I switched seats with my friends girlfriend who was a bridesmaid so that's basically how it all turned out. Couple sitting beside each other but Sophia and I weren't a couple, not yet anyway. We furthered our conversation learning more and more about the other with every word. I could listen to that voice everyday for the rest of my life on repeat. I look around at the audience and something hits me. "Hey Sophia?" She turns her head to look at me. "Don't you think it's weird how everyone knows the Bride and Groom are gonna bang later?" The realisation hits her two which leave you both in a laughing mess. Simon looks over smiling that at least I wasn't drunk already like he expected.

The speeches were next up and I didn't exactly listen to be perfectly honest. I was captivated by something else. I listened to the groom's speech and realised that I heard it somewhere before. I turn around to Sophia and whisper "Aren't those the vowes from the Corpse Bride?" She chuckled and nodded. "I was actually about to say the exact same thing." The speeches passed, the first dance was concluded and now the bridesmaids and groomsmen had to dance. I was about to take Sophia's hand to dance but was cut off by a groomsman, Oliver pushing me aside. "Move over Y/n. This girl is fit." He mumbled before directing his attention towards Sophia. "Hey I'm Oliver." He said. "Sorry. If you could just move aside? I was going to dance with Y/n." Oliver stood gobsmacked as she pushed by him and watched as she dragged me to the dance floor to take our positions for the dance to commence. "Thanks by the way. For back there." She smiles softly at me. "No problem. He looked like a bit of a dickhead. Now, can I have this dance?" She asked. I couldn't help but melt at her words, I could just nod as an answer.

And now, the grand finale to the night. The bouquet being thrown. Sophia lined up with the other bridesmaids and prepared to catch the bundle of flowers being thrown up into the air. I sat at the table with the men and watched on. I never understood the hype around catching a bouquet of flowers but anyhoo, it was a thing I had to accept. I downed the last part of my drink before counting down with everybody else. "3.....2.....1...." and the bouquet went flying through the air. A hand culected them followed by a cheer. I looked up to see who the unlucky person who caught the flowers came from. My jaw drops as I see Sophua walking forward with the flowers in her hand and a smile plastered onto her face. "You caught the bouquet?" I ask as she nears the table. "I did. Seems like we'll have to get married since you are my date." She smiled back. "Let us have a date first yeah?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. "Marrying me comes with a long term contract of making me tea, coffee or breakfast every morning and I hope you know that."

I chuckle lightly and look at her lovingly. "Is this the moment we kiss?" She asked. "I-I think so. I've never had something lie this happen to me before." I admitted in a laugh. Our laughter dies down to a comfortable silence and before I knew it, we were leaning closer and closer until our lips met. The taste of her piña colada mixed with the taste of my Jägermeister into a sweet, passionate kiss. We pull away, both a bit flustered and not knowing how to react. We had only met a matter of hours ago after all. "Oh, that's my bad. Sorry." Se stuttered fixing her hair behind her ear. "No, no. It's fine I just- can I kiss you again?" The smile reappears on her face as she nods. "How lucky am I? The girl I'm liking likes me back." She chuckled. "And how do I know that isn't the alcohol talking?" I ask as a joke. "Well even if it was you know what they say." I shook my head taking another drink for us both. "Drunk words are sober thoughts." I smile and look down, not wanting her to see my dopy smile and flustered face but it didn't last long as she pulled my cheek up so our lips were aligned and met with another sultry kiss. What a day. My brother got married, I was still somehow sober and little did I know that I met my futre wife that day...