✨Logan Sargeant - ilysmbidkhttybydlmb

Damn I have a lot of Logan requests 😂 This was another anon request so please enjoy xx

Also just for reference
Italics is Logan
Normal is Y/n

It wasn't a big deal. I only ever thoughts about it every weekday and weekend, in the morning, evening and night. I run around in circles after him and he never notices. We were just friends. That's the label Logan and I had. It didn't feel that way though. We had done so much together. We were each others first kisses, we hung around way too much, we almost kissed in the dark and these were just a few of the problems. I knew I could play the part as his girlfriend, the person he comes to after a bad race for help and someone he comes to after a good race to celebrate but he kept shrugging off anything we ever did. It was almost as if he messed with me on purpose just so I would stay.

I was at the back of his teams tent, watching the him with his engineer. He looked up and copped me looking at him. He waved and winked. These were problems we had. I don't even know what we are. I don't know what we are to each other. Day by day, these things dragged me down. I didnt want to stay as his friend. I wanted mór ebut we don't always get what we want. He finished up and walked over to his helmet beside me. He was putting his hands in his gloves when he decided to strike up a conversation. "You okay? You don't seem yourself today." I don't seem myself any other day either but you still don't fucking notice. "Issues. I'm just thinking about them."

"Family issues?" I shake my head. "College issues?" I shake my head again. "Boy issues?" I point and nod. "Bingo." He sat up on the table and placed his arm around me. "They're all dick heads. I'm with you on that and whoever it is, I'm sure you deserve better than that." If only you knew. "I guess. I don't know how to start off this topic. The problem is, I want him but he just can't grasp that. He won't listen and he ignores all my signs." "Whoever that guy is, is a fucking idiot." Logan thought. "How obvious are you making it?" he asked looking up to me. "Really obvious."

"I would say tell him. What is your current relationship with him?" I swallow the gulp in my throat. "Friends." "Would I know him?" I nod. "Okay let me guess. Is it... Oscar?" "No." "Fred?" "Not even close." "Mick?" "Wrong racing league." He thought harder and harder. She was always with him so it could have only been someone they bith hung around with a lot but he's already said Oscar and Fred. "This person looks at me some way that friend shouldn't. Friends shouldn't look at friends the way he looks at me."

"So it isn't Sophia." he jokes but it doesn't land too well. "Just tell me. We're best friends so we gotta be there for each other with all these kinda things." I snapped. "Its you! Its always been you but you only wanna be friends!" His mouth falls open. He was the reason she was putting herself down. "I- sorry I didn't figure it out sooner. I-" I turn my back and walk away from him. I make my way out of the tent and I'm halfway back to the exit at this point and I broke, not that he didn't tell me the same thing, he didn't even try to catch up to me or stop me from leaving. He watched me go.

I watched as she left. Her hair bounced from side to side as she slowly went out of sight. "Logan, what the hell are you doing? Go get her!" my mind screamed. I began walking to get her when I was pulled back by my race engineer. "Don't even think about it. We don't have time." I pushed his hands off me. "We have an hour!" They still wouldn't let me go. "Sit back there. We need you to focus on the race, not on some girl." I reluctantly sat back down. I didnt want to race now. I just wanted Y/n here now. I didnt need the car.

I sat on the floor of my hotel room against the door. His race would be finished a half hour ago and still no text or call. I wipe the tears from my puffy cheeks and let out a shaky breath. "I knew I should have kept my fucking mouth shut." I whisper. I always do stuff like this. I let my emotions get the best of me and then it all goes downhill. I just thought Logan would have taken it better than everyone else did. A knock comes from the door, making me flinch. "Who's there?" I ask. "It's-it's me." No name but I still know who it is. "You don't need to pretend like you care. I know you probably don't anymore. It's just a silly crush." "It's not a silly crush. Things like these are important." I didn't say anything. "Can you at least say something?" I pull out my phone and began pressing letters. I press send and await a response.

My phone buzzes. I take it out and see a notification from Y/n. I open it and see a bunch of letters. I Google what it means because how the hell am i supposed to know?

ilysmbidkhttybydlmb - I love you so much but I don't know how to tell you because you don't love me back
I sigh. "Why do you love me? I treat you so bad and you still love me. Even now." Another few seconds go by and another text.
You are probably the only person to make me feel normal. Even now.
"How do you know I don't love you back?"
You didn't chase after me or even leave a lousey text or call when you finished the race...

"I was told to stay in the tent. I was on my way out. I promise I was. Can you open the door?" silence for a while before ej hear the locks going. She opens the door, giving me a little peak into the dark room where she was. Her eyes were red and puffy and her hair was tied up in a messy bun. "Oh Y/n. I'm so sorry I put you through this." I wrap my arms around her as she buried her head into my chest. She let's out a silent sob and begins crying. I couldn't even call to tell her how my race was. "Come on. Let's sit down."

He walks me over to the bed as I am still rubbing my eyes full of tears. He sits me down and lays my head on his chest. I focus on his heart beating inside him and calm myself a little bit. "Do you want water or something?" he asked me. "Yes please." I whisper. He arises from the bed and makes his way over to the mini fridge. I try to stop him but he insists. "Logan, those waters are like ten euro each." but still, he opened it and handed it to me. "It's okay. I'll buy it. So, can we talk about earlier?" I almost choke on my drink with what he said. He handed me a towel to wipe my mouth. "I don't know. Do you-is it something you feel like you have to or...want to do?" Don't flip. It's not his fault. "I mean, I'd like to but if you don't want to obviously we don't have to." I take a small sip and put the cap back onto the bottle. "I don't mind talking about it and I know it's better to do that but I know I'll probably regret it."

I watch her. She wasn't her usual happy self and I felt to blame. "I don't mind talking about it." She wipes the mascara ridden tears from her cheeks again before letting out a shaky breath. "Okay. Okay. What do you want me to answer?" she asked. "Whatever you want to answer." She stays silent but is clearly thinking judged on her expression. "Right. I have liked you for the longest of times but I said at the start of the year that I'd tell you and I never came round to it. I thought if I dropped enough hints, you'd catch on but you never did." I nod, rubbing the side of her arm as a form of comfort. "Why do you think I don't like you back? If you don't mind answering."

"Because...because...I don't know. Its a gut feeling. I always go with my gut feeling." I stare into her vulnerable eyes. It was like I could see right into her soul. "Your gut instinct isn't all that wrong you know. I...I did like you for a bit but you didn't show interest and I tried moving on. I only got over it recently so... I'm not sure where the hell we go from here." She gets up and opens the curtains before returning back to me on the bed. "Where do you want to go from here?" I knew where I wanted to go, I wanted to fall back into love with her again. She was the most real girl I'd ever known outside of my family and she never faked anything about herself either. I wanted her. I never stopped wanting her deep down but I guess I just stopped trying and prayed something would happen.

"How about a date? Or two? Or more." the words tumbling from his mouth. I didnt exactly know what to say. It was like everything I wanted was happening but at what cost? He clearly didn't like me back. I couldn't put him thriugh something like that because when it would eventually turn south, we would have ruined a perfectly fine friendship. "No. Just listen. I know you don't like me back and that is absolutely fine. I'll sit back and watch you do your thing as your friend and when you want a date, like genuinely want a date, I will go." He smiled. "I don't exactly think I got over you or stopped wanting you."

"Did you not listen? When you are ready for it, I'll be there. Until then-" I place a kiss on his cheek. "I'll be there as you're biggest supporter." I cup his cheeks and gaze into his crystal blue eyes. I wasn't going anywhere because I loved him far too much to just leave him forever. I'd be there for him and I'd just have to hope and pray that he didn't go and get a girlfriend while we waited.