👶Max Fewtrell - First (Curse) Word

Thank you nandolorrisFC for the request. Hope you enjoyed it x

"Okay so if that part of the picture is the number 3,what colour is it?" You were sitting at the kitchen table with your four year old daughter Leila. She was doing a colour by number excercise for playschool and couldn't remember the numbers or colours either. "Blue?" she asked. You shake your head. "No baby. It's yellow." You sais handing her a yellow colouring pencil. You turn around to stir whatever it was you were cooking in the pot but spun back around the second she yelled "Fuck!" You look at her in disbelief. "I coloured outside the line."

"Where did you learn that word?!" You questioned. She looked back at you. "Daddy did. He always says it." and away she went Colouring her sheet again. "Max!" you shout in an aggrivated tone and it was all Max needed to know to get down there as soon as possible. "Yes darling?" he asked. "Don't you 'yes darling' me Max Fewtrell. Who taught Leila how to curse?" His eyes shot open and darted them towards Leila and then back to you. "I-I-erm. Can I go and think of an answer?" he asked. You tried to keep a straight face but couldn't. "Okay fine. Two minutes!" He darted out the door closing ti behind him. You heard muttering before the door reopening.

"This better be a good excuse." He nods. "I think it is. Also, have I mentioned how beautiful you look today darling? You just look-" You cut him off. "Stop buying time. What's your excuse?" You folded your arms across your chest. "Well I might have accidentally let a 'fuck' slip-" you glare. "Sorry an 'f bomb' slip and Elioa might have been there. I told her not to say it though!" You sigh and pinch the bridge of your nose. "We agreed no cursing in the house, did we not?" He gulped and nodded slowly. "So why are you cursing?!"

"I stubbed my toe!" He yelled in defense. "That isn't an excuse!" "Yes it is!" Leila watches on darting her eyes between her two parents, enjoying the scene unfold before her as she takes a sip of the apple juice from her carton. "Can we just say sorry and move oast this?" Max asked. "Boo!" you snapped your heads around to your daughter. "That's boring." You botht burst into a fit of laughter. "Oh my god. That's hilarious." Max said in between laughs. "What's so funny?" Leila asked. You alk over to hgrr and pull her into a hug. "You make my heart melt like your dad does."

"Ew! I'm not married to you! Go kiss someone else!" she groaned. "Oh okay little miss bossy. I'll go kiss daddy then." You turn around and kiss Max. "I love when you call me daddy." he chuckles. "Max! Stop it! There is a child present! Our child at that." He picks you up and swings you around. "You know you love me!" He laughs. "Of course I love you! I said it many times during my wedding vowes!"

"Well I wouldn't mind you saying it a couple more times."
"I love you."
"I love you too."