Preference - Your Job

Max Verstappen
Youre in college for engineering. You'd like to maybe pick up a job somewhere on f1 so it would be easier to be with Max and you had known f1 long enough that you began designing cars and laying them out into different parts anyway, it fascinated you so you decided to do engineering.

Charles Leclerc
As said before, you drive in Formula 2. You drive for Virtuosi under the Mercedes young driver programme. You'd love to make it to formula one and you believe you can do it, you just need to put more work into it and you'll get there and besides, it handy for your relationship when you're the opening race for Formula one.

Lance Stroll
You are in Formula E. You had come nineth in the championship for your f2 team ART and they didn't think that was good enough so they decided to not renew your contract and you didn't have anything. Racing was all you ever knew so you seeked out other motorsports, you didn't care which one it was as long as you could race. You found a team in need of a driver called Nio 333 so you took their offer and gladly raced. You didn't win but you looked promising which is why Mercedes put in an offer to have you on the Mercedes Formula E team and so you now drive for Mercedes Formula E.

Alexander Albon
You were a waitress but you hated the place. It wasn't the people working in the place it was the ass holes who thought they could be... pervy and get away with it so you quit and began taking online courses in nutrition so you could travel the world with Alex and also earn a diploma.

George Russell
You are now a Sky Sports presenter. You do what Martin Brundle does, not as good but you still do it anyway. You interview the celebrities, drivers and team principals on the grid while also doing other things. You haven't done commentating yet but it's something that you would love to do.

Lando Norris
Since you played so much instruments, you had a job as a music producer. You were an assistant as of now but you also helped make melodies, beats and edit for songs. You haven't worked with anyone with a big name yet either but you think the harder you work the better you get and the more high top studios that have big names will take you on.