Preference - Getting Called Into Your Kids School

Max Verstappen
You were midway through "doing it" and your phone rang. "Max, I need to answer it." you warned. "Why? Surely your mother can wait a little while?" You pick up the phone and see the ID and your heart skips a beat. "It's the school!" He stops immediately as you answer. "Hello?" "Is this Mrs Verstappen?" the woman answers. "Yes? What's wrong?" you ask. "This is the principal of your sons' school. We have a problem here." You begin panicking. "What happened? Are they okay? Who did they hit? They get it from their dad-" She cuts you off. "They brought their cat into school." your mind buffers as you begin questioning why the hell they brought a cat to school. "I'll be in in ten minutes just getting into the car now. Thank you." you hang up and look at Max. "They brought the fucking cat." He looked around. "I didn't even notice it was gone. Come on, I'll drive you in." You reach the school and walk into the office to see your two boys stroking the cat. They clutch it tighter when they see you coming in. "Mr and Mrs Verstappen, please take a seat. So, they won't tell us why they have the cat and they don't want to tell us so maybe you cn try and get them to talk?" You look down at your sons. "Why did you bring the cat boys?" Milan was still and didn't budge but Lucas began sobbing. "When we were leaving the house this morning *sniff* Daddy said-" he stopped. You rub his hand lightly. "What did daddy say?" you ask. "You know what he said!" you were so confused. "I dot know Lucas. I can't remember? What?" He wiped his eyes and continued. "He told you he was going to destroy the pussy and I told Milán and we took the cat with s so dad wouldn't hurt him." Your jaw dropped and Max held in a laugh, a terrible attempt at that.

Charles Leclerc
Charles was asleep in his bed. He had just come back from America and he was immensely jetlagged so you went about your normal day. Your phone rangs you pick up. "Hello? How can I help you?" you say holding the phone between your shoulder and your ear. "Is this the Leclerc household?" the person on the other side of h line askd. "Yes? Who is this?" "This is the secretary of your daughter's school, she has had an accident involving another student." You stop what you're doing. "A physical altercation?" "Unfortunately yes. Can you come in and collect her?" "I'm on my way now." You hang up and run into your room, grabbing a jacket. "Mon ange?" à sleepy Charles mumbles. "Hi. There's been a problem at school, I'm going to go-" before you could finish your sentence, Charles was up and putting his shoes on. "I'm going." You Get to the school in a matter of minutes and walk in the door. The first face you see is your daughter Marie. She was crying, you could tell and her fists were slightly bruised and red. "Marie? What happened?" you asked comforting your daughter. "What did you do?" She turns away. Charles picks her up and you take her bag. "Does the principal want to speak to us?" you ask. The receptionist nods. "Yes. And the parents of the other child is in there too." You gulp and turn around. "Put her in the car and bring her home. I'll talk to the principal." you kiss Charles on the cheek and walk towards the door. You kncok and are allowed in. "Mrs. Leclerc. Sit down please." The parents of the other child are already seated and you begin sweating. "So, your two children have been involved in a physical altercation during lunch time. Mrs. Leclerc, I'm afraid your daughter bass to stay at home for the remainder of the week and sh loses certain school privelages like homework passes, library time and will remain inside during lunchtime for the two weeks she comes back but this cannot happen again. " You were shocked. She would never hurt anybody. "She hit first?" you ask. The principal nods. "She wouldn't launch at someone unless they would've said something to envoke her. Have you asked what the other child has done?" The principal turns to the student. "He was talking. That is all." You furrow your eyebrows. "About what though?" Your phone goes off again but this time it was Charles. "Can you excuse me?" The principal nods. "Yes?" "I know why she hit first." You pause. "The other child said something about Jules and I and she flipped." Your blood boiled. "Bring her in and get her to tell her principal." You hang up and spin around. "I know why my daughter swung first and quite frankly, I'm proud she did because the sheer audacity that this child had to say what he said is outstanding." Everyone looked in confusion and shock as the office door opened again. "Mr Leclerc?" He stopped her. "The child over there spoke about a relative that passed away. That's why she attacked. The child right there said 'I hope your dad does us all a favor  and crashes and dies so he goes and is reunited with your uncle.' That is completely unacceptable." The parents gasped and looked to their child. The began screaming and shouting at their child and apologising to you and Charles for any inconveniences. If you could have thrown hands with a six year old, my god you fucking would have. (This is a real thing that happened to me. I got into an altercation with someone who said this about Charles and Jules and it actually sickened me that some people would wish that upon someone.)