👶Liam Lawson - Pregnancy Is Overrated

This was a request from chloe_the_racer I hope she enjoys it xx and thank you for the request

Liam ran his fingers through his hair. He didn't know how to react and to be quite honest, neither did you. "How am I pregnant?" You mutter looking at the positive pregnancy test for what must have been the tenth time. "I know how but...are we able to raise one? We're basically kids ourselves! I twitch stream in my spare time! That isn't a very fatherly thing to do! I'm not ready to let go of my streaming. I like streaming." He rambles on. You grab his hand and pull him down onto the floor with you. "Listen, you can still stream, we can go on with our lives, we'll just have a baby. Not a huge change." You say. "Really?" He asked. "No. No. Of course its gonna be a big change but that doesn't mean we have to change a huge amount. We can still be ourselves, we'll just need to be more flexible with our time I guess."

You let out a loud groan as you lay down watching Liam streaming. This was his escape from reality where he could just be himself. You became hungry for one of your cravings, ice shards. "Honestly, fuck these cravings." You mumble. You push yourself up and let out a sigh. You begin to walk out but Liam notices and calls you back. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I'm gone to get some ice." You reply. "No, no. You sit back down and I'll get them. Oh better yet, you can go onto the stream and talk for a bit. It's mostly other girls there so it'd be like some girly talk which you really need." You agreed and sat down on his chair looking through the comments flooding in.

Aww, the baby bump!

She's glowing guys!

Would you maybe answer questions we send in?

"Yeah sure, I'll answer questions if you have any." You smile. It takes a while but the questions came through. "Okay, first one. How did you meet Liam? We met through one of his friends four or five years ago. We didn't go to the same schools but I was invited to his friends house so we were in the same friend group and we started hanging outside the friend group together which led to catching feelings and now look so it's a success story really." You chuckled. "Next question, how is pregnancy? Over rated. It's not all what it's made out to be. This whole 'pregnancy glow' is absolute bollocks, I've found I have been crying so much more and in the middle of the night, I want to eat something but then I don't want to eat. Its all over the place and so over rated." You read through the reactions.

You poor thing😂

Oh dear...

It's an excuse to make him to work tho lmao

She really calling out pregnancy she shooook!

You giggled at the comments and continued answering some questions. Liam came back after a while with a cup of ice shards and placed them on the side of his desk. "Did you have a good time?" He asked placing a kiss onto your cheek. "I did indeed." You replied. "So do you want to bring your bean bag over here and watch or would you like to go to bed?" He asked you. You debated in your head for a matter of seconds before coming up with a conclusion. "I'll bring my bean bag over." You began to get up but yet again, he stopped you. "I'll do it sweetheart. Don't you worry." You chuckle silently to yourself as he brings all the things you had with you over to where he sat and set them up like you had them too. "Alright sweetheart, done. Careful now." He said helping you down. Even though you didn't need help, it was a nice thought. "I can sit down by myself but thank you." You say sweetly to him. "I know. I just don't want you to accidentally hurt yourself like you usually do, well you know, before the whole pregnancy thing." You sat down and regained the position you were in and let of a sigh of relief. "Is there anything else I can get you?" He asked.

"No, I'm okay thank you." He smiled and returned to him stream while you went onto your phone. It had blown up with notifications on every single app you used. You open Instagram and see that your tagged had only been you on the stream and the comments were lovely except for this one. You read the comment and it was horrid. It put you down and you couldn't exactly focus on anything. You looked down at your baby bump and let a small smile slip but then tears. Liam turned around and saw you crying so he made a quick decision. "Okay guys, I have to go right now, but I'll be streaming as soon as I can. Goodnight!" He turned off the stream and turned to you. "What's wrong?" He asked. "It's nothing."

"Babe, I know it's something. You're crying. Just tell me and we can fix it, I promise." He lay a hand onto your knee and began rubbing it. "So I was going through my tagged photos on instagram and they were all so nice except for this one and I think it struck a nerve." You reply through the Web if tears. "I don't know what they expect of me." His heart melted at your vulnerability. "Look, you aren't fat. You're just heavily pregnant. It's normal to be over your usual weight when you're this far along, I've read up on it." He lifted you chin and wiped the tears from your cheeks. "I love you and it doesn't matter what other people think, they're just bullies." You nod as he places a kiss onto your nose. "Do you want to cuddle?" He asked. You nod again, staying quiet. "Okay. Come on then, we'll go to bed." You know what, what Y/n said was right. Pregnancy was overrated...