👶Sebastian Vettel - Ferrari Baby

To be completely honest, I didn't know how to react. I had just gotten out of college and my boyfriend Sebastian been driving for Red Bull when it happened. I sat on the cold floor of the bathroom zooming in and out of thought. I could only think of one thing if this came out positive; "What if he leaves me?" Sebastian was my first boyfriend and I didn't want to lose him because of how in love with him I was. His smile, his laugh, everything about him just seemed perfect to me. A beep goes off, pulling me from my thoughts and bringing my attention towards the test. I nearly fall standing up but it doesn't bother me, it'll be whatever the test says. I take deep breath in and out picking up the test. My eyes are clenched and the countdown starts. "Okay, okay. 3...2...1...open."

Tears stream down my face. Pregnant. "Fuck. Shit. Dammit!" The front door opens and slams shut. "Liebe, I'm home!" He calls out. I scramble around trying to hide it. I run into the bedroom and put it in my pillow. "I'm in the bedroom Seb!" He runs up the stairs. When he reaches the bedroom, a smile is spread onto his face. "Hello liebe. How are you doing?" I stutter a little bit. "I-I'm okay, why wouldn't I be?" He looks at me confused. "Y/n? Are you okay? Your gone pale." Nerves begin to get the better of me. "Yes Seb. I'm fine. I've just, I've not been feeling the best and I'm very tired."

"Well I'm going to go run you a bath and make you a tea to go along with it." he gently presses a kiss onto my cheek and walks out. I begin undressing myself for the shower and realise I have a slight baby bump. "Fuck it anyway." I quickly grab a bathrobe and pull it around my arms. "Hey Seb? Is the bath finished?" "Yes liebe, it's ready. I'll be up in a minute!" Shit, shit, shit. I sit into the bath and breathe out. "Ah, this is nice. Perfect temperature." A chuckle is heard behind me. "I know what my girlfriend likes. More specifically, what she doesn't like. Speaking of what she likes though, tea, one suagr and milk." "Perfect. How was your flight home anyway?" I ask taking a sip. He smiles. "Well, I wasn't in England." I tip my hea din confusion. Was he cheating? "What? Where were you then?" His smile grows and he laughs. "I just can't believe I'm saying this. I was at Maranello. Italy."

"Why on earth where you- Wait. Ferrari is situated there." My jaw drops. "You- were you there for Ferrari?" He nods excitedly. "Oh my god, Seb! That's fantastic! It's amazing. You're going to be like Schumacher! Oh my god! I'm so proud of you." I kiss his cheek. "And that's not the only thing I haven't been telling you." I wait for his next thing he has to tell me. "I don't want you as my girlfriend anymore." Wow. That was a change of tone. "Oh. Did you meet someone at Maranello?" I say with sadness dripping from my voice. I knew he was too good for me. "What? Oh! No, no, no. I didnt mean it like that. I-" He pulls out a box. "I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore, I want you to be my wife." A tear escapes my eyes.

"So, how about it? I was going to wait but I couldn't anymore." I nod. "Yes. I will Seb. Of course I will." he places the ring around my finger. "Seb? I have something to tell you too." He looks up to you and smiles. "What Liebe?" I take a deep breath in and spit it out. "I'm pregnant. I found out just before you came home." He freezes for a moment and I begin panicking. I knew he wouldn't want kids. "Yes! Yes! Mein gott! Yes! Liebe! À baby! We're having a baby!" He crawls into the tub, still fully clothed to hug and kiss me. "No, Seb. You're gonna get wet in here!" "I don't care! We're having a baby! A baby! Oh my."

"I'm going to get them anything they want. They will live the best life! I'm going to treat them even better than I treat you and I treat you well don't I?" I nod. "Wait! We need to go baby shopping!" "Seb I'm not due for eight months, relax." "But it's exciting no? We're moving onto our next chapter together! I love you! I hope you know how much I love you!" "You have, but remind me. I never grow tired of you saying it." "Well then, I love you and I love the little baby inside of you too."

This is hella short I'm sorry