F3 Preferences - Who Said "I Love You" First?

Jake Hughes
Jake said it first. You had just come back from a holiday with your friends and he picked you up at the airport. You sat in the car and drifted in and out of sleep. You could hear parts of his mumbling but one thing you heard clearly was him saying the three special words. "How does someone still look-----Like seriously youre-----Pure perfection-----sleep tight----i love you" You sat up straight and it didn't go unnoticed. He looked over to you quickly. "Are you okay darling?" he asked. "You said it. You actually said it. You said you loved me." You say giggling. This was definitely s high feeling. "I always say I love you when you're asleep. You look so peaceful-" "I look like a pig" "Well then, you're my sleepy pig." You look at him with concern. "You're supposed to be like 'Ah no baby, you look gorgeous' but no. My sleepy pig." you laugh. "Alright, you don't look like a pig, you look cute like a micro pig." You accepted it. They were pretty cute but you heard his say he loved you. Nothing could beat that.

Oscar Piastri
You did. Your friends pushed you forward to say it. You had been talking to them and they heard he hadn't said "I love you" yet and they were awful about it. They said he didn't really love you then if he didn't say it and you believed it. He was away at a race that weekend and you had school so you couldn't make it but you still managed to call. As he was logging off, you slipped in an "I love you" and it didn't go unnoticed. He smirked. "I love you more." This made you smile like a little schoolgirl. "You do?" He raised his arms. "Of course I do! Why wouldn't I?" "The girls were saying you didn't because you hadn't told me yet." He sighed. "I love you though. I wanted to make it special, I was planning on going on a dinner date with you to tell you or something romantic you know?" You nodded. You ruined his plans, god you felt awful. "But this is great too because now I can't wait until I'm back in your arms." He always somehow made a brightside to everything and it was true, you did love each other.

Logan Sargeant
Logan did. You had met up a few times when you went home from the holidays you had where you met him and everyone teased you a bit for having a summer love. You had to admit, you fell for him. He was charming, handsome and he was just better than the other boyfriend you previously had to be quite honest. You met up in a cafe bar style thing and began asking about each others lives. He said something funny and you began laughing. When you stopped you saw him just staring at you with love in his eyes. "What?" You said. He smiled. "I think I love you." You nearly choked on your drink so he gave you a napkin. "What? I think I fell in love with you when I met you at the beach." You turned a bright red and hid in your jumper. "I can't take compliments!" You usher excitedly. "It's not a compliment, it's a fact." You squeal quietly. "Can you stop?! I want to make it back to my hose alive!" "Why don't you make it back to my place alive?" "Maybe I will. You never know."

Liam Lawson
Liam said it first. It was his birthday and he had friends over for it. Music was blasting from the speakers and of course, drink was involved. He led you out to dance grabbing your hand and you followed him. You two began dancing and let's just say you were a little-no a lot better than him. He was way too stiff to dance so you helped him loosen up and just relax so you kissed him and told him to chill. "Hey. Look into my eyes. If you step on my toes, we'll worry about it later. Now I just need you to dance with me." He smiled and loosened up a little bit and danced a step behind whatever you did. The song ended and a slow song played so he grabbed your waist and you grabbed his neck. You swayed from side to side in sync with the music. He leaned down to your ear and whispered "I love you." He lifted his head back up and saw you smiling like he'd never seen you smile before. "I love you too. Happy birthday."

Max Fewtrel
Max told you. It was Valentines day when he said it. He took you on a road trip date which meant you just drove around all day and chilled in the car. You drove around, ate, had fun and done loads of other things too. At the end of the day, you decided to watch the sunset on a cliff so you drove up to the very top and parked there. You both sat on the bonnet (or the hood depending on where you are from) and looks doit over the view. The wing blew lightly through your hair which gave you a refreshed feeling. You turned your head and saw Max looking at you in adoration smiling. "What's up? Is there something on my face?" He shakes his head. "Only beauty." You smirk. "Then what is it?" He cupped your cheek and pulled you closer to place a small kiss onto your lips. You pull away and smile. "I love you." You gasp loudly and jump around shouting "He loves me! He fucking loves me!" over and over again as Max looks on smiling at your reaction. "I'd been waiting so long for you to say that!"

Frederik Festi
Frederik said it first. It was at a familymember of his' birthdayand he brought you as his plus one. You were too nervous to even speak at times but his family adored you. They always wanted someone for Frederik and they were finally happy to see him get a girlfriend. You wer talking to his mother when she walked away to get you a drink. Frederik came over, holding a drink in his hands. "Hey whats-" He got cut off by you taking the dink and downing it. "Is there a problem with my mother?" You shook your head. "No she's lovely. I just don't feel like I belong here. What if they don't really like me?" He gripped your hip and side hugged you, taking the empty glass back into his hand. "They have to at least like you, because I love you." You nodded, not paying attention but when you went over what he said again in your head, it finally registered that he told you he loved you. You spun around so you were looking up at him. Your jaw dropped and your lips crept into a smile. "What?" You clenh onto him and let out a little squeal. "You made me the happiest girl in the world with that!" He engulfed you in the hug too and smiled. "So aren't you going to say it back?" You look up and he places a kiss onto your nose, making you giggle. "I love you back."

Sophia Floersch
You, you did. You were building a fort in the living room with snacks and other things. You began pillow fighting which turned into a tickle war. You ran away from her but as an athlete, she easily caught up. "Sophia! Stop!" She didn't. "There's a safe word! You have to use it!" You somehow managed to get your breath back and say "Is it Sophia is the best?" "No!" "How about Sophia is the best racer?" "Tempting but no." You thought long and hard while your body began hurting. "I love you!" She stopped and looked at you. You got up slowly and sat on your elbows. "Do you really?" You nod. "You'd think after a month of dating you'd get that by now." She pressed a light kiss on your forehead. "Yeah but you never said it before so it's special" she said. "So do you love me back?" she scoffs at the question. "Of course I do! I love you so much."

Paul Aron
You did. You were at his house and he was playing COD with a few of his friends. He was talking with them while playing and said something adorable. "I love you so much." you mumbled. You're not sure how but he heard you and said "I love you too." His friends teased him loudly as you sat growing more and more red by the second.