🎄Christian Lungaard - Christmas Pyjamas

You loved your little family Christmas traditions. Always have, always will but this year, everything kind of went to shit because of covid. You couldn't visit your family at all which really hurt but what was worse was that your Christmas traditions couldn't go according to plan. Christian saw how sad you were and decided to take it upon himself to make you feel even the slightest bit better. "Right Christian, I'm going to work now. I'll be back in a few hours." You said placing a kiss into his cheek. "You have to work Christmas eve?" You nodded your head slowly. It pissed you off but it had to be done. "Well then, I'll see you babe." He replied before you walked out and closing the door behind you. Now it was time for his master plan. He ran up to your shared bedroom and grabbed a bag from his wardrobe full fo all your favourite Christmas things. Candy canes, hot cocoa, Christmas movies and most importantly Christmas pyjamas. He got right to setting up this little perfect date with fairylights and tinsel galor. He finished up relatively quickly and found that you wouldn't be home for another few hours so he decided to make some cookies and baked goods while he still had the chance.

He grabbed the ingredients he thought he needed and got straight to work but after a failed first batch, he ended up calling his mum for some help. "You're baking?" She asked slightly confused. "Yes mama but I really need some help so how do I make these cookies?" His mother chuckled at his determination to make these things to make you feel better. "She must be one special girl if you're baking for her." she mused. Christian returned to his phone and smiled. "She is mama. I just remember she said she loved these like cookies and she lives cinnamon buns too so I might make them while I'm waiting for the cookies to bake." He was in love. He had that something in his eyes that said it. Christian listened to every step his mother told him and thankfully managed to not burn anything while doing so.

When the hours had finally passed, you found yourself walking back into the house. The delicious smell of cinnamon lingered in the air as you breathed in. "Christian?" You asked turning the corner into the kitchen to see your boyfriend hard at work baking. "Do my eyes deceive me? Is Christian Lungaard baking?" He gave you a look and threw his arms up in the air. "Why is everyone surprised that I'm baking? My mum is surprised and now you are too." You giggled and stood right next to him. "Well it's not everyday I see you baking so it's quite a surprise." He pressed a soft kiss onto your cheek and reutnred to drizzling the icing onto the cinammon buns. "Just how you like them yes?" You nodded your head in confirmation. "Alright then, you can take one if you like." You gazed around at them looking for one that was the closest to perfect and grabbed it. Taking a bite of the beautiful bun, you groaned in pleasure at the taste. Christian's face grew red, not expecting you to make those sounds. "I- erm- is it good?" He asked through stutters. You hummed in response as words couldn't even be formed at that moment. "So fucking good." He rubbed the back of his neck a bit nervously. "Y-yeah well I- erm. I have some Christmas pyjamas waiting on the heater. You said they stayed warm when-" He was cut off from you practically jumping into his arms. "I swear you are absolutely perfect. You can't tell me otherwise." He chuckled to himself. "Yes but I don't think I'll be making cinnamon buns again." You pouted and asked why. "Because that's not exactly how I want to make you moan."

"Oh my god! Can you not? Just let me put on my Christmas pyjamas for Christ's sake!" You almost shrieked. Christian chuckled at your embarrassment. "Why? You know I'm gonna end up taking them off you later so-" Now you became a stuttering mess instead of him. "Okay, point made now stop." Christian looked deep into your eyes and ushered the words"I love you a lot." to you. Smiling softly back, you replied "I love me a lot too." You laughed at his reaction to the tasteless joke. "Y/n..." You claimed yourself down from laughing and took a deep breath in. "Okay, okay. I love you too."