💐Juri Vips - The Exchange

SamAmastal hope you enjoy this. It's my first time writing for Juri

You watched as your younger brother danced around the dance floor with his new bride Sophie. You were happy for him, you really were, what annoyed you was your mother. "How does it feel to have your brother walking down the aisle before you?" She asked over and over again. "Pretty good mum. It means he's found his true love and it means I'm yet to find mine. Time will bring him to me so patience is key and besides, didn't you marry dad when you were thirty?" She rolled her eyes and went back to recording the beautiful sigh in from of her while you went back to your drink. You were captivated by your thoughts when a laugh from the other side of your table caught your attention. A man sat across from you in a lovely suit much like every other man in the room but it looked so much better than anybody else's. It was fit perfectly, you didn't know how else to describe it.

For Juri, the man across the table, he was thinking the same. He had been staring at you any opportunity he got but not too much because that would be creepy. He just admired from a distance. He loved how you smiled and even though you smiled two or three times, he longed to see more. Your dress hugged your figure except until it got just under the hip and it proofed out a bit and he had to thank his cousin, the Bride for picking the bridesmaid dresses. He really admired every feature imprinted onto your delicate skin. For him, you were proof of heaven on earth but he didn't know how to go about asking you out, especially since it was a wedding and it wasn't supposed to be about anyone but the people getting married.

"Excuse me, can I help you?" Your eyes shot open by how rude you had been. Yes you were in a bad mood but you shouldn't just take it out on other people. "I'm sorry. I didnt mean to it's just you look very invested in that drink while every other girl is trying to catch a boquet of flowers." You chuckled and took another sip. "Well what can I say? I'm not looking for love I'm waiting. If I have to attempt to grab flowers to find love then there's no point in it being worth it. I'll start working for love when I find the one." He moved his seat to get closer to talk to you a bit clearer. "So who did you come here with?" He asked. "If you mean who is my date, I don't have one." Another chug and your drink was gone.

"So you're here alone? What a coincidence. So am I." You looked over to this stranger and gave a smile. "So I'm guessing since you don't have a date, you don't have anyone to dance with." A smirk curls onto your lips as your shake your head. "No I don't. Could you point me in the direction of someone who can?" He points his finger towards himself and pops his mouth. "So do you want to dance?" You chuckle. Not a lot of people have tried this hard to get with you, they just lost interest as quickly as they gained it but this guy was different. He was genuinely trying to. "Lead the way."

You had been dancing about a half hour or so and you had been talking with the man, you introduced himself as Juri every second of it. "Do you want to go and get a drink?" You asked. "No, no. I have to drive to the airport after this. I have a race to get to." You pull a surprised face. "Ah so you're a racing driver. Formula one? Indy car? Which one. I'm familiar enough with them." His smile grew wider. God you were perfect. "Formula two at the moment." He replies. "I only know a handful of drivers there. You know, Armstrong, Schwartzman, Schumacher, Illot. You get the gist but I suppose I'll be watching Formula two à lot more since I now that there's a good looking driver there now." Oh fuck. You were thinking he was good looking obviously but you didn't mean to say it out loud! Juri laughed at your comment as your face flushed a light shade of red. "I-I'm so sorry. The word just slipped." He looked down with the ever so perfect smile still on his face. "Don't be sorry. I was thinking the same thing about you. You're very beautiful."

"So was that enough to get your number?" You blurted out. "You didn't even have to ask, you were getting it anyway." The night ended with you two exchanging phone numbers and contacts. Even though you knew you would probably meet up with him again, you couldn't help but feel disappointed that he was leaving. You waved him off as he drove off into the distance leaving you alone at the entrance of the hotel that the wedding venue was held at. The newly wed bride walked out and saw you sitting and watching the familiar car of her brother driving away. She watched as your shoulders dropped and guessed you sighed by how your warm breath danced in the cold air. She walked closer and closer until she finally reached you. "What are you doing out here?" You looked up at her. "I don't know. The only person I liked there is gone now."

She lowered herself until she was down at your level on the ground. "Did he give you his number?" You nodded. "Then he will come back for you and if he doesn't, I'll clip his ear for you okay?" You giggle and look up to the beautiful sky. "He'll come back for you. Just you wait sunshine." and with that she left you with yourself, the moon, the stars and the thought of the guy Juri that you met at the wedding.

A/N: I reaaaaaally wanna do a part two so I'll probably upload it with the Part 3 of Pierre Gasly within the next few days...