🏎️Juri Vips - Race Win? Night In

Request from f1ismylifelol hope you enjoy it xxxx sorry its so short

I jump up out of my seat once it got announced that Juri had just won the race. I cheered and clapped along with the others in the tent alongside me. "Great job Juri, good race! You deserve it!" His engineer said through the radio. "Thank you guys! Thank you all so much!" I didn't run to talk to him on the radio because I didn't want to disturb the beautiful moment happening over there so I walked with the team to parc ferme. "I'd say you're very happy about that too." one of his engineers asked. "Very much so. He deserves it completely. Feels like a long time coming honestly." He chuckles at my response. "Now that it is. I'm sure he'd love to see you right now." I smile at the thought of seeing him after a lot of ups and downs over the last hour. "I can't wait to see him anyway, that's for sure. I'd say every wag wants to see them walk out of the car after a race." I continue à conversation with the engineer before the man of the moment pulls up and parks.

He climbs out of the car and jumps up with his hands in the air. A loud scream erupted from both the driver and engineers but happy obviously. After the moment of madness that was the screaming and pats on the back, he set his eyes on me and smiled softly. "You did amazing!" I shouted over the cheers. "Thank you! How did you find the race?" He set his helmet down. "You nearly gave a bloody heart attack on the penultimate lap with that overtake! So dangerous!" He laughs lightly. "Thank you for coming anyway. I know you had exams and stuff but you still came! My number one fan!" He placed a kiss onto my cheek making my face flush red. I never got used to the feeling of his kisses. "Well hurry! You have interviews and a podium to get to!" He offered a smile before disappearing up the stairs to get to the podium.

I stand underneath the podium in anticipation of the podium. We had been waiting so long for this to happen but it was definitely worth it. The podium sitters were announced, each with cheers and claps following but the sound of when Juri was announced was something I'd never heard before in my entire life. The Estonian national anthem was blasting through the speakers as he stood proudly taking it all in and then, the trophy and champagne. I got soaked, drenched and reaked of alcohol but I didn't really care. I enjoyed the day to say the least.

I sat watching Juri admiring his trophy in the taxi back to the hotel. He kept turning it around to examine it and it looked as though everytime he turned it, it was the first time he'd seen it. "This trophy is definitely going on the mantlepiece." He smiled. "I'll make space for it. Don't you worry but when you start getting more we'll need a cabinet or something." I reply. "Of course but thinking small baby. We'll get there one day." His smile didn't fade and I didn't expect it to either. "So do you want room service or go out to eat?" He asked. I thought about it but let him decide, since he won. In the end, we went with room service him getting the healthier option than me but we don't need to talk about that.

We lay melted into each others arms watching Dumbo on the hotel TV, me in tears and him handing me tissues and feeding me pizza. "It's not that sad babe." I turn to look at him in disbelief. "Excuse you? This is extremely sad. Immensely sad even. How can you not be sad? Look at Mrs Jumbo!" He laughs at me but pulls me closer. "I love you. I hope you know that." He places a kiss onto my lips and pulls away. "I'd be concerned if you didn't love me but I love you too and I'm super, duper, looper- " "And more dupers?" "Just a few - doopety proud of you." A smile settles on his face. "If this is what we are going to be doing everytime I get a podium, I might get podiums more often." I flick his nose. "You don't need to get a podium for us to do this. You just need to ask."

"And that's why I love you."
"And that's why I love you more." "And that's why I love you most."
"You do not!"