🎄George Russell - All I Want For Christmas Is You

George stood in the kitchen preparing some breakfast for you for when you woke up. Pancakes, some bacon, orange juice and tea. Your favourite. He went around grabbing things he needed and humming along to the radio playing in the background. He cracked the eggs in one swift movement and began making the pancakes. This morning was going swimmingly. You on the other hand were already having a bad day and it wasn't even two minutes in. Nothing was wrong, you just woke up without George Russell in your bed and that was a problem (a mood tbfh). You groaned as you swung your legs out of the bed and touched the soft carpeted floor. As you crept downstairs, the festive music became more and more clearer and the scent of your favourite breakfast hit you. You let out a satisfied sigh and continue to venture to the kitchen. Just before you touch the door handle, you hear the recognisable opening to "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey followed by a very bad vocal run from George.

You clasped your hands over your mouth, just about keeping yourself from laughing and continued to listen but also had your phone at the ready, recording. You had to admit, he was actually decent at singing and he knew the words off by heart. It was incredible. "I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know. Make my wish come truuuuuuuuue." He paused. "All I want for christmas, is-" You break through the door and belt the final word "You!" He jumps back, terrified. "How long have you been out there?!" He laughs. "Just before the song started." You said pressing à kiss onto his cheek. "And good morning."

"Good morning darling." He replied, lovestruck by your kiss. "I made you some breakfast. If you want to take it of course." Without even skipping a beat, you triumphantly swiped the plate from his grasps ans sat down, immediately indulging yourself in the plate of utter deliciousness. George chuckled as you nearly choked a couple of times, you were eating that fast. "Slow down! You're gonna get indigestion." He said taking a sip of his tea. "Who are you? My dad?" You challenged while drinking your juice. "No, but you can call me daddy if you like." You spat and choked on your juice before staring at George in the eye with a cocky grin plastered on his face. "I wouldn't call someone who sings 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' daddy." He folded his arms. "Well then call me Santa and come over and sit on my lap."

"Horny much? We just started breakfast." You said. "I wouldn't mind skipping it either. I'd rather have you for breakfast." You looked at him nervously. "I-erm. What- well- fuck sake." You couldn't even speak. You weren't expecting this kinda talk this early on Christmas morning. "Now darling, why don't you tell me what you want for Christmas." He said picking you up and setting you onto the table. Your cheeks flushed a deep red colour as you drew circles onto his chest with your finger. "Well, I mean...I'd really like-" and there went the doorbell. Youlet out an annoyed groan. "Who's coming here on Christmas day?! It's Christmas fucking day!" George chuckled as he walked out. "Tell whoever it is to come back later! We're busy!" You couldn't quite tear your mind of George and his dirty intentions. "I don't think you'll want to tell these people were busy or to come back later!" Now, you couldn't wait until you got him back into the kitchen. George had a fake smile on his lips as he walked back in. "Y/n darling, my family decided to come over. How great is that?" Oh now it all made sense. He tried to turn you on and knew his parents were coming around. He was going to tease you all day now. "And since they are here, they'd like to stay over the night." Brilliant. Now you can fix your bloody 'problem' until tomorrow. "That's amazing."

You sat down and drank some tea in conversation with his parents at the table. The sheer audacity this man had was astounding. This man really thought he could do that and get away with it? No. Enough was enough. You had to get revenge and you knew exactly how to do it. "Oh my goodness, Alison! I must congratulate you! Your son is just such a brilliant singer. He really is just, wow. I can't put any other word to it." George's eyes shot open. You wouldn't. "Oh really? What on earth did he sing?" She chuckled from across the table. "I have a video if you'd like to watch?" You said taking out your phone and not even sparing George a look. He clenched his jaw. Yeah, he deserved that to be fair. You handed Alison your phone and then listened to the truly exquisite singing playing. Alison smiled at the video of her son singing and dancing around the kitchen while George had his head in his hands from embarrassment. You leaned over and whispered "Point Y/n." He glared at you but then finally, the moment was over. "Oh George, that was a lovely song. Sometimes I think you'd be a better singer than driver." His mum joked. "Yeah, thanks mum."

"He really is a great singer. Anyway, shall we go out to the living room? I'm sure it's much warmer than out here." Everyone agreed and began walking out to the living room. George tugged at your arm and leaned in to whisper into your ear. "You're gonna get it." You chuckled and smirked.

"Oh George, you have no idea what else I have left in store."