🏎️/✨Lance Stroll - Cuddles

Request from formulaeefx hope she likes it x and happy belated birthday to our boy Lance

You let out a sigh as you saw Lance's car spin around on turn 1 in Portugal. This started to become a regular thing for him, where he wasn't able to finish the race and with each dnf, the comments and remarks got worse. You grabbed your phone and waited for his phone call. He always called you once he finished a race so it would only take ten or so minutes. You continued on watching the race until your phone eventually rang. You answered almost immediately. "Hey." He croaked. "Aw Lancelot. Are you alright?" You ask. He sounded down and you understood why, it wasn't exactly a secret. "Yeah I'm okay babe. I'm just- I can't believe I did it again at the same corner." He sighed. "I know but everyone makes mistakes. You just keep your head up and don't forget the smile too." Silence for a while. You could tell he wasn't smiling. "I still don't see a smileeee!" She sing. He let out a chuckle. "Okay you got me. I'm smiling now though." He said. "And may I have proof of your smile with a picture or are you going to do interviews?" You asked. "I have to go get a shower but then I have interviews." He replied. "Wouldn't mind a picture in the shower if I'm being honest babe." You replied cheekily. He laughed loudly before bidding his goodbyes. At least you did your part, he was smiling now.

The middle of the night. It felt lonely without Lance there but he fixed it. You were fast asleep and heard the door opening slowly. You went full on survivor mode and grabbed Lance's hockey stick and made your way towards the sound. You look around the corner and see Lance taking a digestive biscuit and munching on it. You let out a quiet sigh and turn the light on. He freezes and looks down to you and then the hockey stick. "So are you playing a game of midnight hockey or what's going on?" He joked light-heartedly. "First off, you're on a diet, why are you eating digestives?" You ask. "One digestive isn't gonna mess up my diet-" "and second off I thought you were an intruder so I was prepared to beat the everloving shit out of whoever just just broke in." You say sitting down at the breakfast bar. "With my best hockey stick?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Well is it the favourite hockey stick or the favourite girlfriend?" You smiled. "Girlfriend. For one, I can't fu-" "Don't even finish that sentence I know where it's going Lancelot." You giggle.

"How are you doing anyway?" You asked him. "I'm doing okay I guess. I've apologised to Lando just before I left but when I landed I saw the interviews he did. I'm not gonna let it affect me though. I'm used to this happening and usually when these things happen I get cuddles." He smirks. "You get cuddles regardless Lancelot. You don't need to be having a bad day to get these cuddles." You say wrapping your arms around his waist as he does to you. "So can we go and cuddle then? I'm tired." He pleads. "Yeah come on then." You say. You make your way to the sofa and melt into one another's embrace. "Hey babe?" He whispered. "Yeah?" You groggily reply. "I love you." A smile reappears onto your lips at his words. "I love you too." and with those words spoken, you both slowly drift off to sleep in each others arms.