liar pt.2

PET NAMES-

jungkook: kookie baby

jimin: princess

suga: kitten

jhope: bebe

seokjin: cutie

taehyung: flower

namjoon: daddy

summary: just a big orgy group who live together. Like in real life namjoon is the leader, he is represented as that too in here. except of being called "leader" he's called "daddy" ;). just small drama nothing really intense in the drama

TEXT:

Jimin was cooking himself and Jungkook some pancakes when they heard the front door open.

"I GOT DRINKS!" It was Taehyung's voice. And to that Jimin sighed.

"It's almost 10 in the morning, why did you think buying drinks was a good idea?" Jimin yelled out, thinking that he bought booze. Since it was Taehyung.

He was by the stove with a spatula on his right hand and his left wrapped around the handle of the pan.

"I wanna see Taehyungie!" Jungkook jumped off his seat in the island and slightly skipped over to Taehyung who which was making his way to the kitchen.

"Just got some beer so calm down," Taehyung said as he passed the door way, making Jungkook stop in his tracks. "Anyway, where is everybody?"

He set the bags on the island and leaned his back on it.

Jungkook looked through the bags and took one of the cans out.

"Daddy went out to work I think? Um Yoongi is still sleeping, I'm sure he's with Hoseok. I heard them last night seeing a movie, so I'm sure they stayed together. And Jin is taking a shower." Jimin answered as he flipped the crispy golden pancake over. Sizzling filling up the room for a while.

"The day started off boring huh," Taehyung sighed, giving Jungkook a look as he saw him chug the beer down. "Gosh, slow down it's not like it's gonna run away."

"Haven't had some since, since? I don't remember." Jungkook spoke after swallowing the liquid. "Are the pancakes ready Jimin-ah?"

"Yup pass me that plate?" The older out of the three said.

"Hey, can you make some too hyung?" Taehyung smiled.

[. . .]

"Ngh~" Seokjin sucked in his breathe.

He was in the bath tub, his hand wrapped around his throbbing dick. His eyes closed as his head was leaned back against the wall. Thinking of Jungkooks petite body bouncing on top of him, his nipples hard. His toned abs, his cheeks flushed, and him moaning. Ah, his sweet moans, moaning out his name, fuck was Jin hard.

Oh how bad did he want Jungkook to be with him at that moment. He moved his hand quicker as he continued to think about him. He thought about him whining on how close he was, how he wanted to feel more of him.

"Hmmm, you like that?" Jin whispered, talking to the imaginary Jungkook that he pictured.

The filled up tub was where Jin came, shooting out white stripes of cum staining the clean water.

The boy was catching his breath slowly, opening his eyes.

"Why can't I have you?!"

A sigh left him.

[. . .]

"Thanks for the food hyung," Taehyung smiled as he finished up his last bite of his pancake.