human sex doll pt.3

vminkook/ maknae line

taehyung- bottom

jimin- top

jungkook- top

TEXT:

Jimin smirked as he chuckled, "your turn Jungkook, move your hips closer to his, that's how you get deeper inside of him."

"L-like this?" Jungkook grunted as he lifted Taehyung up a bit with his hands. His thighs under Taehyung's legs as he brought his hips closer to Taehyung's just like Jimin said.

"Yes Jungkookie, god you're such a fast leaner." His praises caught Jungkook off track and whined a bit.

"Sh-shit," the younger grunted. "H-hyung you feel really good." His cheeks flushed as he realized he said that out loud.

"Please Jungkookie, fuck me faster," Taehyung whimpered as his hand traveled down to his throbbing dick, pumping it as he clenched around the cute boys erection. "God really took time on that cock."

"Hyung no stop, d-don't do that," Jungkook shook his head, slightly breathless. He shook off Taehyung's busy hand that was wrapped around his cock. "We'll," he looked over at Jimin and looked back down at Taehyung, "take care of you."

"Yeah, hey," Jimin grinned at Taehyung, jerking himself off in a teasing manner. "Open that mouth for me will you baby?" He traced the boys tender lips with his thumb.

Taehyung quickly nodded his head, obediently opened his mouth. "Ahh." He hummed.

"Such a good whore," he harshly entered his mouth and began to fuck his face. "Taking my cock like you were meant to."

The other tried to nod his head but found it difficult to do he moaned a slutty moan making Jimin grin even harder.

"Fuckkk~" they both heard an uneasy breathy moan leave the younger. He clenched his grip on Taehyung's thighs as his thrusts slowed down as he was too distracted on the sight before him.

Taehyung whimpered, missing Jungkook's harsh thrusts, he wanted to be fucked so badly. Trying so badly to fuck himself on Jungkook since he still wasn't moving.

"Fucking fuck him already kook, fuck the shit out of your sexy sex doll." Jimin groaned with his head tilt back, still thrusting his hips into his face.

[guys it's been a while... my bad]