exponents pt.4

TEXT:

He hugged Seokjin's body as both cocks entered him, his nails digging into his shoulders as he grunted cause the pain was too much for him to endure.

"Shh baby you're doing so well~" Hoseok rubbed up and down his arms, earning a whimper from Namjoon. He looked over to his left to see that Yoongi was cumming all over Taehyung's face while Jimin was ramming into him from behind.

"M-move!" Namjoon stuttered as he moaned out a request to which the tops happily complied.

Sweet moans spilled out of Namjoon's kissable lips as he closed his eyes. "Fuck~"

"Feel good baby?" Hoseok slipped in the name as he deeply thrusted into Namjoon's asshole.

Namjoon quickly nodded, "yes! Yes it feels so good!"

Both Seokjin and Hoseok laughed at that as they fucked into him.

Taehyung's breathing was heavy as he was trying to come down from his orgasm but Jimin went on to suck his dick which lead him to feel overstimulated. Yoongi came closer to his face and brought his still hard as fuck dick to his lips. Even if Taehyung was tired as fuck he opened his mouth and sucked on the treat.

Loving the sounds Namjoon made, made him buck his hips up and make Jimin deep throat him. Rubbing his ass on the couch cause he wanted some friction going on down there, Jimin noticed and slid in a finger as he kept giving him a blowjob.

[. . .]

Sorry I forgot to post, and sorry if this wasn't exactly what you wanted :( I was running out of ideas anyway tho-