janitors room

yoonkook

jungkook- bottom

yoongi- top

TEXT:

"A fuck yes!" Jungkook cutely moaned, his head thrown back as he bit his lip.

Both of his hands rested on Yoongi's chest as he bounced on top of the boy like a pro.

Jungkook's whiny moans were a blessing to Yoongi's ears.

They were on the floor in the janitors room, they purposely locked the door and kissed each until they were naked.

Yoongi groaned as he thrusted his hips upward, while his hands were gripped onto Jungkook's tiny smooth waist.

The boy was a the bridge of crying and shedding satisfying tears. Cause he was feeling too good for his own good. He would have never thought of having such an amazing orgasm on the floor of the janitors room during school. But that's what he thought when stripes and stripes of white cum came shooting out of his dick.

But they didn't stop there, Yoongi hadn't cum yet.

The wasted boy let Yoongi pound into him as he was so sensitive, his dick sprung up once more as Yoongi continued to ram his prostate over and over again. Jungkook came once more, staining Yoongi's face in the process.

"Daddy!" Jungkook cried and cried, his body tensing up.

"Oh fuck baby, I wish there was a mirror here so you can see how fucking hot you look right now," Yoongi growled, connecting their lips together to have a heated make-out. "So fucking precious."

"Y-you're so deep daddy!" Jungkook's lips trembled.

Yoongi smirked as he moved one of his strong arms towards the back of Jungkook so the boy can lean on him while he set him down onto the floor. So now Yoongi was hovering on top of the smaller.

Jungkook whined at the cold surface, but he could only think about for a split second. Cause his attention moved onto his dick, that Yoongi was slowing pumping.

"If you keep being that loud, I'm sure people would come knocking on the door," Yoongi leaned down, softly biting the boys ear as his rough scratchy voice entered the boys ear.

Jungkook just whined like the little baby he was, and only cause he was under Yoongi's touch.