hot days

yoonjin

yoongi- bottom

seokjin- top

TEXT:

Hot was the day, and with no ac in Yoongi's dorm. He went to his boyfriends house to have fresh breezy air being blown at his nude body.

There laid Yoongi in his boyfriends bed, nude, with the ac at its highest setting.

Just right when Yoongi had enough of the icy cold breeze on his skin, he reached for his shirt when the door opened.

"Yoongi?" Was all Seokjin said in confusion. "Why are you here? And naked?" He laughed as he got closer.

"Heyyyyy," Yoongi smiled at him. "It was really hot in my dorm. I know you have an ac," he turned to the goddess object. "So I came over. And well I got naked."

"Well since you're here already, and like this," Seokjin began to take off his shirt.

"Oh my god!" Yoongi covered his mouth in surprise. "You're fucking horny right now?"

"Yeah so?" The smirk on the olders face made Yoongi shake his head in disbelief. He came closer to the younger, chest exposed, working on to take off his pants.

"Gosh, you better not have any cock rings on you."

"None," Seokjin put his hands up in the air, showing Yoongi how innocent he was. "Now, will you let me fuck you?"

Yoongi grinned at him, he pushed him on the bed. "Yes, daddy."

"Fuckkkkk~" Seokjin mumbled to himself.

He watched Yoongi straddle his hips, jerking him off in a slow teasing way. He bent down and flicked his tongue against the tip, a shudder running up Seokjin's spine.

The younger gave one more stroke before aligning the hard member to his needy rim.

"Don't be a fucking tease baby, please just let me be inside youuu." Seokjin groaned, annoyed.

"Fuck, you sound needy, it's hot."

Yoongi fully sat on the hard member, moaning out a whimper, hearing Seokjin give out a breathy moan as well.

"Nghh~" The older moaned, he placed his hands on Yoongi's waist. He felt so deep inside of him, his walls pressed on him so fucking good he swore he could have cum in him at that moment. "You feel so good baby."

"You too." Yoongi threw his head back as he rocked his hips back and forth, feeling Seokjin's tip brush at his sweet spot, teasing himself was such a pleasure he thrilled to experience. "Fuck, you're so god damn big daddy."

[another update? Yes, another update]