human sex doll pt.2

vminkook/ maknae line

taehyung- bottom

jimin- top

jungkook- top

TEXT:

Taehyung wiggled in the bed as Jungkook slid his middle finger deeper inside the boy.

"Ahh~!" Taehyung sweetly moaned out as he bit his lip, moving closer to his finger to really feel all of him.

Jimin smirked, his fingers trailing down Taehyung's most certainly beautiful body. "You're doing a such a good job, both of you."

Jungkook cutely smiled as his thighs got tensed up from the compliment as when he heard Taehyung whine.

"Jungkookie~" Taehyung cried out making both males turn to his attention. "Can you move your finger? Please~?"

Jungkook looked up at Jimin, "you always want to please the bottom, but it's your choice if you want to or not. But since it's your first time you have to learn so move your finger."

The youngest out of the three nodded his head started to move his finger inside the boy.

"Ah fuck!" Taehyung hid his face with his hands, his breathing getting unsteady as Jimin told Jungkook to move his finger in and out of him.

"Feel free to add another finger in Jungkookie, Taehyung could take it." And that's when Jungkook added another finger inside Taehyung's tight puckered asshole.

Taehyung was such a moaning mess for Jungkook. Jimin leaned down to kiss Taehyung's kissable lips because he couldn't resist it.

Jungkook couldn't help but get turned on by seeing them make out and hearing Taehyung's whiny moans. He bit his lip as he slid in another finger as he continued to move his finger in and out of him quickly. And then he tried a new thing, he curled his fingers to see what would happen.

Taehyung had to break the kiss and catch his breath because the amount of pleasure he was receiving from down there was too much.

"You did the thing I told you to do?" Jimin smirked as he looked over at Jungkook.

He nodded his head cutely, "I think he liked it."

"Well do you want to know if he liked it or not?" Jimin asked him, I mean it was pretty obvious that Taehyung like it. He was clearly moaning louder and his dick was hard as a rock.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook softly said to the moaning mess of a boy below him.

Taehyung kindly looked at him, breathless.

"Do you like it when I curl my fingers inside of you?" Jungkook somehow innocently said those words, even though what he was saying wasn't so innocent.

"Yess!" Taehyung cried out, nodding without hesitation. "Nghh, feel so good!"

Jimin lightly chuckled and kissed the tip of Taehyung's hard dick. "I think he's ready."

"Ready?" Jungkook asked, his hand keeping its motion.

"Yeah, you're three fingers in him right? Did you just put the third finger in or...?"

"It's been there for a while now hyung." Jungkook responded.

"He's ready then, you stretched him enough to take you baby." Jimin explained to the younger one.

"Oh." Jungkook's eyes slightly widened, he was such a cutie. "So do I put my, my dick in?" He bit his lip nervously, his hand stopped moving making Taehyung whine.

"Yes baby, you can put your dick in now. But always remember to ask consent to your partner because you never know if they want to back out or not." Jimin said to him as he got the lube. "But in this case Taehyung is your sex doll so you don't have to ask. But just try it out."

"Oh ok." Jungkook took a deep breath and looked down at Taehyung, fuck he looked so hot. "Can I fuck you Taehyung?"

"Please~" Taehyung gave out a whiny desperate moan. "Please Jungkook! I want your cock inside of me!"

"A bit impatient are we?" Jimin smirked, "well Jungkook? What are you going to do now?"

"F-fuck him?" Jungkook asked Jimin.

"I don't know, do you want to fuck Taehyung?" Jimin asked him back.

"Yes I do hyung I really do." Jungkook nodded his head, biting his lip anxiously.

"Okay then, here." Jimin chuckled a little and grabbed a hold of Jungkook's dick, he a lined it at Taehyung puckered entrance for him. "Now slowly okay? You slid in your dick slowly into him."

Jungkook nodded his head.

"Wait!" Jimin slightly jumped and let go of Jungkook's dick. "The lube, how did I forget the lube?"

"What's lube?" Jungkook asked as he saw Jimin go over to the nightstand and grab a bottle of a clear liquid.

"Well lube is short for lubricant, and it's a substance that helps reduce friction between surfaces in mutual contact." (Got it off google😄) Jimin explained. "Always make sure to use some okay? Your dick goes in smoothly and it won't harm the bottom."

"Oh, so do- where do I put it?" Jungkook asked him another question once Jimin was back on the bed with the two.

"You pour some on your dick!" Taehyung quickly said. "Please hurry I'm not getting any less horny over here!"

Jimin chuckled and opened the lube bottle cap and poured some onto Jungkook's hard dick. "This much is just enough, okay?" His dick looked so yummy.

"Okay hyung." Jungkook nodded getting quite impatient as well, he already wanted to feel Taehyung's walls around him.

Jimin once again a lined Jungkook's dick at Taehyung's horny ass, slowly of course.

"Ahhh~" Jungkook whimpered loudly, it was so warm inside of him, and god he was tight.

Taehyung cried loudly at the same time as Jungkook, choking on a moan that wanted to escape. "M-more please!"

Jimin smirked as he chuckled, "your turn Jungkook, move your hips closer to his, that's how you get deeper inside of him."

"L-like this?" Jungkook grunted as he lifted Taehyung up a bit with his hands. His thighs under Taehyung's legs as he brought his hips closer to Taehyung's just like Jimin said.

"Yes Jungkookie, god you're such a fast leaner." His praises caught Jungkook off track and whined a bit.