grapes

jinkook

jungkook- bottom

seokjin- top

TEXT:

"I love this song." Jungkook hummed along with the song. "I don't really want to fuck with this song though?"

"Oh, I'll just change it then," the older said as he leaned toward the nightstand where his phone laid. "Is that better?" He asked when another song played.

"Yeah," he chuckled, he placed his hands back on Seokjin's shoulders, one of his hands crawling up to play with his hair. "Where were we?" That smirk on his face made Seokjin feel warm.

Seokjin went back to kissing the younger slowly as the new song continued to play. His hands roaming Jungkook's toned body, down to his slim waist, behind his smooth back, down to his tender ass. Really gripping it as he heard the soft moans Jungkook let out in the kiss.

Jungkook was grinding his dick against his lovers, the friction between them sometimes overstimulated him and made him subconsciously buck his hips. He knew Seokjin loved what he was doing.

"Suck," Seokjin stopped the kissing and forced two fingers inside of the youngers mouth. Licking lips as he was trying to catch his breath from the make out he just had. The feeling of Jungkook's tongue swirling around his finger made him hard. "Spit." Was his final command and Jungkook happily obeyed.

"Mmm~" The youngers voice hitched when Seokjin circled around his hole with his saliva. The grip on his shoulders tightened when the fingered past his rim. "Fuck hyung."

Pushing more of his lengthy fingers inside of him, he got the younger stiff and whiny.

His fingers curling inside of him made him all squirmy and a moaning mess on top of his hyung.

"P-please hyung please!" Jungkook cried out after long minutes of being fingered sweetly by his lover. He wanted him inside of him already. "Please hyung, want it, please." He let begging.

"What do you want?" Seokjin flashed a sly smirk. "What is it that you want so badly kook?"

Jungkook shook his head, looking down at his lap, seeing his erect cock standing straight up. Leaning against Seokjin's own cock, also hard. He could feel Seokjin's knuckles inside of him, they weren't moving anymore and that was sad for him.

"You won't get what you want if you don't tell me what you want kook." Seokjin said with a stern voice.

"Please hyung!" He shot his head up. "Pleasseee."

"Uh uh uhhh," Seokjin pulled his fingers out of Jungkook's walls, shaking his head. "You're not getting anything."

"Nooo," the younger pouted, he rocked his hips back and forth to at least get some friction down there but Seokjin held his hips to stop his movements. "Hyu-"

"Stop acting like a needy brat." He slapped his face, his dick twitching in the process. "It's either you say what you want and you get it or you don't say anything and you leave with blue balls."

"Hyunggg," Jungkook continued to whine, getting angry with himself because he was just too embarrassed to say what he wanted to say. But he really didn't want to leave with blue balls. "Hyung please, kook wants... Kookie wants hyungie's c-cock inside... inside of him." He spoke softly with a shy tone.

Seokjin muttered a swear word, too low for Jungkook to even hear. He gulped before he spoke, "you think you deserve to be fucked by hyungies cock?"

Jungkook nodded his head, "yes hyungie.
Please! I want you so so bad!"

"Are you gonna be a good lil toy for your hyungie to fuck?"

Jungkook whimpered, "yes! Will be the best toy for hyungie to fuck." He didn't know where this type of language was coming from, but he didn't think twice before saying it. He loved how it was making his hole and dick tingle.

"C'mere," he pulled Jungkook closer by the neck, connecting his lips against the other harshly. "Beg," Jungkook gave a questioning hum. "Beg," he repeated. "Beg for my cock inside your hole."

Another whimper left him, "please hyungie I want- i want your huge cock inside of me! Want you to fuck my pussy! Fuck me with that cock of yours hyungie, pleasseee." He humped himself on Seokjin's lap.

[another one completed]