when i'm with you

2seok

hoseok- top

seokjin- bottom

TEXT:

"Just tell me when to stop." Hoseok looked up at Seokjin, reminding him that it was okay to stop.

He just nodded and deeply inhaled as Hoseok started to pull down the waist band of his sweat pants.

Seokjin bit his lip as he realized what was actually happening. He was so excited but so nervous, he's never done this with anyone. And with a boy? What would his mom think, his dad? He was just glad that they were both out working until hours later to come back. So he and Hoseok could get some business finished.

"Y-you're hard too?" Hoseok softly chuckled, looking down at his own hard on and then back up to Seokjin's face.

He was so cute when reacting to that, he hid his face and shyly nodded. His ears going a light shade of pink. "I'm glad I'm doing my first time with you Hoseok."

Hoseok blushed a bit as he leaned up and connected his lips to Seokjin's full lips. Fuck, the lemon flavored lollipop Seokjin had earlier was tented on his lips.

"I'm glad too." Hoseok slightly panted when he parted his lips from his and crouched back down. "I can touch you right?"

"Please~?" Seokjin gave out a breathy moan, hesitant to actually say the simple word.

Hoseok licked his lips and pulled down Seokjin's boxers to reveal his hard dick. And instantly Hoseok gave him a handjob, Seokjin let out whiny moans since he was so sensitive. He's only ever touched himself once and honestly Hoseok's hand felt better than his own.

"Ah seok~!" His eyes subconsciously shut tight and he bit his lip as his hands clenched on the sheets below him

Hoseok couldn't help but smirk and get even more turned on by his boyfriend when seeing him like this. He's never imagined himself in this type of situation, but now that he has he wished he stomped the door open a long time ago.

He brought his head forward and lightly licked the mushroom tip of Seokjin's dick. Hearing such a lovely sound coming from him.

"Ah fuck Hoseok~! It feels good!" Jin harshly bit his lip as he opened his eyes to look down at Hoseok's hand at his beautiful dark brown eyes.

Hoseok licked his lips and decided it was time to try out how to suck dick.

And Seokjin responded loudly and with much whines, the feeling of Hoseok's warm wet mouth around his cute and hard cocklet.

"Hoseok~ fuckkkk!" His hands intertwined with Hoseok's luscious brown locks as he continued to suck the boy off.