only fans

hopekook

hoseok- bottom

jungkook- top

TEXT:

So only fans. A website where "creators" mostly post inappropriate shit and get paid for it.

Random people on the internet pay for this inappropriate shit and who knows what they do with the videos and pictures...👀

Hoseok just happens to be one of these, well um "creators". And by the way, Jungkook knows nothing, well up until Jungkook comes to his boyfriends house, Hoseok, to surprise him with the banana bread he made with Seokjin the day before.

Jungkook has keys to Hoseok's condo and so well Jungkook walks into Hoseok's house like normal... and he sees that the living room and the kitchen is deserted. So he figures that his boyfriend is in his room or the bathroom.

So Jungkook walks into the hallway to see if the bathroom had the lights on, and when he was checking out the bathroom he heard Hoseok's faint moans. He's heard them before, that's why he knew it was Hoseok's moans.

Jungkook chuckles when he hears this, but he gets worried when he hears his boyfriend moan, "you feel so good in me."

He gulps at this and tries to hear for another persons moans but he doesn't hear anything. So he gets worried again and bursts through Hoseok's bedroom, completely shocking Hoseok.

"Oh-" Jungkook says surprised to what he saw. He just stood there trying to fill in on what he was seeing. His boyfriend in a cow themed lingerie. And then he followed Hoseok's eyes to further in the room where there was a camera set up. "Y-your-you're recording yourself?"

"Umm-" Hoseok was taken aback he really didn't know what to say. "It's cow themed special."

[?]