birthday special pt.2

taeseok

taehyung- top

hoseok- bottom

TEXT:

"Shh," Taehyung gently touched his cheek, "I locked it, they won't be able to get in if they tried. Just stay quiet and you'll- we'll be fine." He tried to reassure him.

He kept at the same pace he loved and also did Hoseok, it's the only pace he could handle anyway.

Taehyung leaned down and kissed him, moaning in it as he felt Hoseok clench his walls around him. His lips felt so soft against him, they felt so perfect moving with his. His tongue traced his bottom and top lip and played with him.

"Taeee~" Hoseok's voice was so high pitched, he looked so fucked up already, hair messy, lips swollen, cheeks flushed and his eyes so erotic. "Gonna-" he paused the second he heard knocking from the door.

"Tae!" It was Namjoon's voice. "Do you know where Hoseok hyung is?"

Taehyung looked back at the door, kept the same pace going, he brought his finger to his lips looking at Hoseok. He placed his hands on his waist and thrusted harshly making Hoseok yelp into his hand.

"No I don't, why?" Taehyung chuckled lowly.

"Taeeee!" Hoseok quietly whined.

"What was that? Did you get hurt?" He asked, he tried to open the door but he couldn't. "Did you lock your door? Open it."

"Oh yeah I did, just stubbed my toe on the bed and it hurt," he lied. "Why do you care if I lock my door? I'm not letting you in."

"Ugh fine, but are you sure you don't know where he is?"

"Nooooo." Taehyung said in a shaky moan.

"Well he was in the house just like a minute ago I swear, maybe he went out for a walk. Can you text him? You're close with him, don't let him come into the house, we're gonna start decorating the place for him." Namjoon said.

Hoseok looked at Taehyung with a surprised expression.

"Oh yeah totally, just go and decorate already!" Taehyung yelled at him, annoyed with him. He just wanted to fuck his boyfriend in peace.

He went for his erection and jerked him off lazily, sending Hoseok off the cliff. His hips jerked and his walls clenched as he comtuined to jerk him off.

Namjoon was curious about the weird noises from inside the room but didn't say anything about it, "okay whatever, just TEXT HIM OKAY!"

"YEAH!" Taehyung yelled another time, he started to fuck Hoseok with more passion, even fucking him with a faster pace knowing he'll set Hoseok even more off the cliff.

The bed creaked softly with each thrust, Hoseok clenched the bed sheets with all his might, trying to stay as quiet as he possibly could.

[this is part 2😭]