liar pt.1

PET NAMES-

jungkook: kookie baby

jimin: princess

suga: kitten

jhope: bebe

seokjin: cutie

taehyung: flower

namjoon: daddy

summary: just a big orgy group who live together. Like in real life namjoon is the leader, he is represented as that too in here. except being called "leader" he's called "daddy" ;) . just small drama nothing really intense in the drama

TEXT:

"Well this is not what I expected." Namjoon walked into his unlit room, closing the master bedroom door behind him as he turned on the light switch.

"You like what you see daddy?" A crossed dressed boy in Namjoon's bed said.

"Of course I do, princess." Namjoon bit his lip secretly as he walked up to the boy.

Examining him up and down with his eyes. The boy was wearing pink lace panties and high pink stockings. Not to mention his pink cropped hoodie. His favorite color on him. He couldn't wait a minute longer to run his hands all over the boys body. Work was very tiring and some annoying people came up to him to complain. He was glad he had such an amazing person to come back to from a chaotic and stressful day.

"What did I do to deserve this?" Namjoon asked the boy, holding his jaw in his hand. Slightly forcing the boy to look at him as he answered.

"Your whole existence is why I'm doing this. You're fucking body is why I'm doing this, I love it so fucking much daddy." Princess spoke shamelessly. Not thinking twice of what he said, wanting the older man to rail him already.

"You know I don't like that talk, watch your language, only daddy gets to use those words around here" Namjoon tightened his grip around the boy's jaw, making it white.

"How come Jungkook gets to then. Jungkook can do whatever he wants but I can't, the rest of us can't!" Princess pouted a little. Getting his head pushed back as a response.

"Don't speak about Jungkook like that Jimin. Watch the way you fucking talk," Namjoon raised his voice, glaring down at the boy. "Do you understand? You never speak about Jungkook like that. You already know I favor you more than the rest, I know you know that Jimin. I let you swear most of the time, you get more privilege than them. You should be fucking grateful that I even lay an eye on you!"

"I-"

"Fuck Jimin, get the fuck out. You ruined my mood." Namjoon sighed as he plopped down onto his bed, right beside a regretful boy.

"But dadd-"

"Did you not hear what I said?! I said get the fuck out!" Namjoon yelled this time, annoyed by the fact the boy hasn't gotten out yet.

"Ok, good night then"

[. . .]

Almost everyone in the house that night heard what went down in Namjoon's room. And they didn't say a single word that morning during breakfast. The kitchen carried a heavy awkward silence as Jimin walked in there after everyone already settled in. No one said a word to Jimin after last night, and no one really planned to. They just wanted Namjoon to clear up the air before they said anything to the hurt boy.

And there he was, Namjoon. Walking down the hallway towards the kitchen, his mouth opened a little.

"Make me a cup of coffee would you kitten? Make it black please." Namjoon ordered, he expected a nod or a yes like always, and that's exactly what he got.