a white mess/ot7 pt.2

^bro I saw these two images together and I just thought of like tae reacting to Jungkook, plz tell me you see it too

Ot6 + kookie bottom

TEXT:

People were crowding up the park as most of them were mainly couples wanting to watch the sun set. Which by the way was a very beautiful view at this public park like said before.

Literally all of them could hear Jungkook's whiny ass and loud ass moans and cries as he was being fucked the shit out by his six boyfriends.

I mean if you get fucked by 6 thiq ass dicks in a row, yeah you'll make noise, loud sinful noises. Some people get off on those noises and some people call the police on them.

These couples at the park called the police on them.

But a few minutes before the fucking police came, Jimin had some now figured out that the police were going "after them". So jimin obviously gave a few more thrusts into the boy and quickly filled Jungkook up with his cum and then told the guys that they needed to leave as soon as possible.

And do they did that, they left their clothes so that they left evidence so the cops could feel bad about themselves for not coming on time. But they got their trousers and shoes so when they ran their dicks weren't flopping everywhere.

Namjoon carried Jungkook in his arms since the baby couldn't walk at all. Running away with the guys as he carried Jungkook in bride style. Deciding to continue fucking when they were at home.

Before they knew it, they were at home trying to catch their breaths from the very small running that they did.

Jungkook giggled a she had no idea what was happening and why they suddenly got home, but all he knew that he wanted a dick inside of him.

"H-h-hyungs..." Jungkook softly managed to say after Namjoon had placed him down on the couch.

Namjoon was heading for jk's room to grab him so clothes to cover the boy up when he heard a whisper coming for him.

"What was that?" Namjoon asked, he turned aroudn to face the cut little bunny.

"Hyung..." Jungkook pouted as his voice was louder. "Hy-ungs dick p-please..." it sounded like a whimper at the end.

"Was that hour of fucking you not enough?" Taehyung chuckled as he also heard what the bunny had whimpered.

Jungkook kept his pout as he nodded his head, "wan-want hyungie's dick p-pwease."

"Can't you go through the night without a dick inside you baby? We just finished fucking you." Namjoon informed the younger.

But the bunny shook his head, "no... n-need hyungies dick pwease... need."

Seokjin groaned, "if you're not gonna put your dick in him, I will," He moved the guys over and sat down on the couch beside Jungkook. He pulled the little slut on his lap, his chest facing Seokjin. "We raised a whore so we'll have to continue treating you like a whore. A whore who can't function without a fucking dick in them. That's what we raised you to be, that's on us."

Jungkook gave a cheeky smile as he rested his head on Seokjin's shoulder. "A-am I really a w-whore hyungie?"

The oldest rolled his eyes, "the most sluttest whore I've ever seen, can't go an hour without anything in them. That's why you have butt plugs in you constantly cause you always whimper when you're empty," Seokjin kissed his neck as he got a hold of his semi-hard dick and placed it against the youngers wet rim.  "See how easy you take me in? That's cause you're a whore, whores know how to take dick so easily." (girl I have no idea what I'm saying so just stay with me)

[okay that's it, I remember that for the first one it was supposed to be like degradation kink but as you can see I have no idea how to write that shit, so sorry lol I literally don't know how]