peachy pt.1

DISCLAIMER- this isn't any of the one shots you guys have been asking, btw I am working on them😏, BUT I haven't published anything in a good while, so I decided to write something real quick cuz I still need some time for the other parts I'm writing

-

taejin

taehyung- top

seokjin- bottom

TEXT:

"There we go," Seokjin smiled as he was mentally praising himself for the work he's done. He finally clipped in the leash to Taehyung's choker. "You look pretty puppy." His smile turned into a smirk. He pulled on the leash and brought his lips to Taehyung's. Moving his lips swiftly against his, his arms slowly traveled up around his neck as Taehyung's hands went down to Seokjin's bare hips.

Whining when Seokjin pulled away from his lips, leaning forward to connect them again but every time he did so, Seokjin would teasingly move his head back. "Uh uh uh," Seokjin said in a tsking manner. "You have to ask for more kisses. Now I was going to kiss your neck baby but now you're just going have to beg for it," Leaving Taehyung to let out another whine. "Be a good boy and beg, good boys beg don't they?"

Taehyung frowned, "please?" He cutely but pathetically whined. "Can you please kiss me more? Please daddy? I want more kisses, I need more kisses. Please daddy?"

"Is that all you can do?" Seokjin rolled his eyes and lowered his arms from Taehyung's neck. "Your begging has gotten so pathetic lately. Maybe I've been babying you too much that you just except me to give everything to you now. I was going to let you suck my dick when you started begging but now I'm getting second thoughts."

"No wait-!" Taehyung instantly cried out. "Please! I'll be a good boy! I'll beg better but please daddy I-I wanna suck you off so badly! I haven't sucked you off in a long time daddy please! I'll be a good boy I promise! Please daddy I miss you so much!"

That's when Seokjin bursted out laughing, "okay fine baby I'll let you suck me off," He out his hands on Taehyung's shoulders, pulling him closer to him. He moved his head closer to Taehyung's neck. He planted three tender kisses on them before saying, "that's all you're getting, now on your knees."

Taehyung bit his lip, he wanted more kisses he really did but he would totally give up any of his kisses for an opportunity to suck Seokjin off. He subconsciously fell to his knees, now looking up at Seokjin from there he saw him give a short nod, inclining that he could start.

He wasted no time in opening his mouth, tongue out as he placed Seokjin's semi-hard, which was opposite to Taehyung's dick, in his wet mouth. Looking up one more time, locking eyes with Seokjin, lightly sucking on the tip was already sending Seokjin crazy. And then how Taehyung swirled his tongue around him made him let out a low moan.

Well anyway, Taehyung ended up teasing Seokjin for a few seconds and Seokjin ended up fucking Taehyung's throat, closing his eyes before and a during his climax. Breathing heavily as he tried calming down from his recent high, not taking his dick out of his baby's mouth just yet.

"Fuck," he breathed out and finally he removed his now fully hardened dick out of Taehyung's mouth. Looking down at him, loving how Taehyung was also out of breath and how he had a few tears fall down a few that were trapped in his eyes. "You know I actually missed that too," he softly chuckled to himself, his baby was really something. "Get up." He softly ordered.

Of course Taehyung did as he was told, his leash settling in the middle of his chest now. He was greeted sweetly when he got up, with the kisses he desperately wanted before, with tongue and everything the way Seokjin knew he liked. Taehyung really didn't want to stop kissing Seokjin but his lungs needed some air to fill them up. But when he gasped for air and was going to return to kissing Seokjin again, he didn't give any access.